News that makes you say WTF! (55 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
A family's night at the movies on Valentine's Day turned into a horror show when a husband and father was beaten to death outside a cinema by police officers.

Things had not gone smoothly for the Rodriguez family -- who reside in Norman, OK -- due to a dispute which took place between Mrs. Nair Rodriguez and her 19-year-old daughter, Luinahi. Mrs. Rodriguez says her daughter had been lying to her so she slapped her during the argument, which took place outside the Warren Theater during the early hours of February 15th.

A bystander reported the incident and got the government involved. A bad situation would soon turn horribly worse.

Mrs. Rodriguez had stormed away from her daughter, upset at what had happened. Luis went after her to calm her down. That's when several Moore Police officers approached.

Luinahi and Nair both witnessed what happened next. They say Luis, age 44, tried to bypass the officers as they were attempting to ask him for identification. Luis didn't want his wife to drive away while she was angry, so he continued towards her.

That's when Mr. Rodriguez was taken down, and beaten to death by five officers. His family witnessed him getting pummeled with fists, knees, and pepper spray until he was bloody and lifeless.
Let us comment once again specifically on that video:

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:agree: its oddly convenient how such a supposedly condemning video starts after the alleged misconduct is already over.
Exactly my problem. It's like titling your YouTube video "Footage of the Big Bang" and then showing video of shoppers walking Oxford Street in London. That would also be after the fact, but the title might seem a bit more disingenuous.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
:agree: its oddly convenient how such a supposedly condemning video starts after the alleged misconduct is already over.
Whatever, you know there's something terribly wrong when an unarmed man gets killed by five armed allegedly trained cops because of an alleged misconduct. I know damn well that pepper spray leaves you, unarmed and alone, no option. Handcuffs are there then for a purpose. It would be possible though only if the cop cared to use his brain, if he had one to begin with. He resisted arrest? Big deal. Now if you want to look objective and rational, I suggest that you start with finding flaws in that logic.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
i have not but though the poorest state in the union i really doubt it's worse than oklahoma to live in
It's not about how poor the state is, it's about how fucked up and backward the mindset over there still is.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So they ended up firing 10 shots at him? :lol2: Even if he had the knife, with so many people around it was easy to handle the situation. What they did should get all of them fired, freakin' morons.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
So they ended up firing 10 shots at him? :lol2: Even if he had the knife, with so many people around it was easy to handle the situation. What they did should get all of them fired, freakin' morons.
imprisoned. Clearly they're a danger to society doing stuff like that.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Whatever, you know there's something terribly wrong when an unarmed man gets killed by five armed allegedly trained cops because of an alleged misconduct. I know damn well that pepper spray leaves you, unarmed and alone, no option. Handcuffs are there then for a purpose. It would be possible though only if the cop cared to use his brain, if he had one to begin with. He resisted arrest? Big deal. Now if you want to look objective and rational, I suggest that you start with finding flaws in that logic.
Hoori :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)