NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (11 Viewers)

Dec 27, 2003
Im okay, busy repopulating the New Centre of the World with cute little heptalingual semi-laowai. Do you want to do a Kora around Amnye Machen?

Who's the utter sfigaz who changed my nickname? It can't be you, I'd lose a lot of respect. Not for the attempt, for the sheer poorness of it.

- - - Updated - - -

This thread's title summarises the current situation very perfectly, let me applaud the author for that.

Our collective balls : they have been cupped for too long, far too long.

And now it's coming at us, the biggest World shift since the Fall of Rome, the largest, fastest and so far most peaceful lifting out of poverty in the history of Mankind, one billion people, just like that, what took us two Industrial Revs, two World Wars & 'ommiracolo economico to achieve...has just happened again, in the space of a generation!

It's coming at us all right, but also in the form of an Ivy-Leagued, terracotta-faced army of managers and technocrats. And our response is what? Pepis Krillo, Podemosebene, Zipro & Varufacchia..

BALLCUPPERS! BALLCUPPERS! BALLCUPPERS! BALLCUPPERS!

We deserve what's coming at us, we deserve it all.

Amen & Amon.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,502
    Dude, I need a translator. :D Or SingJuveSing to translate.

Ahh, yeah, I didn't think you inspired the username change. I just poked in the other mods on that.

But what's in a username?

Hope the brown cloud is treating you well.

Dec 27, 2003
    Just a username yeah, but it's MY username, it's all I have.

"ImaBitzfeshmilanista nghééééé nghéééé"

"10th place shcudettow mpf mpff"

O the subhumanity, the cerebral ballcuppism to its quintessence. I am in awe. Forza ISIS, we deserve you.

Dec 27, 2003
    He did spit on my feet, but that was only because the kora takes you through the most untouched parts of physical Tibet, where every inch of ground is sacred. Did you know that no human has ever managed to conquer Mount Kawagarbo, and that those who did try have either given up or perished?

Martin : that Uyghur may have been a ballcupper, but he certainly knew his Tibet and the implications of soiling it with one's phlegm.

Admod

Jul 26, 2015
    Hi guys
    I am a juventini since 1999 that based in Indonesia

Just looking for an international juventini forum to have a nice chat and discussion about our beloved club

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    Hi guys
    I am a juventini since 1999 that based in Indonesia

Just looking for an international juventini forum to have a nice chat and discussion about our beloved club
    Hi, how's it going?

Welcome to the forum, you'll have a good time, just be weary of the international fanbase, only the true fans (italians) appreciate the team properly, the rest are fickle spoiled fans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)