NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (11 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Hi Guys,

I am from the Netherlands and I'm 18 years old. I checked this site for some weeks and now i decided to subscribe.
My first touch with Juventus was Buffon when i was 6 (?) years old and then i was in love with the club. When I was young i wanted to be as great as him, but I was obvisiouly not good enough haha. My English is horrible but i hope you will understand it all. Oh and i can read/speak a little bit Italian.

Forza Juve!

So your first touch was Buffon when you were 6 years old. Have you reported this?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kryssner

Apr 18, 2015
Hy guys. My name is Kryss short for Christian, i`m from Romania, but living in Germany from 2012. I`m a Juve fan from '97 after the game with Borussia. I've just find you guys and i'm glad to share my toughts about this GREAT Team with you.

Today i`m happy after this victory, and hoping to have same feeling on wednesday.

Forza Juventus

olliemorris

Apr 21, 2015
If you're new to Juventuz.com and would like to introduce yourselves, this is the place to say "hello"...

------> HELLO everyone! Obviously I'm a new comer. I'm just tired of talking to myself when it comes to Juventus and football. So hopefully you can help me with that.

Ollie is the name.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Hi, lads... Juve fan since 1993... I currently have noone within my friends circle to comment any game so, I hope I'm in the right place here...
welcome fellow canadian bro :)

friendly advice, if u get insulted or trolled because u said something different, don't take it personally. most people here dont mean it and just say it as a joke.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I'd like to go ahead and welcome all the members that registered 5 to 10 years ago, never posted, and just became active as soon a Juventus looked like a power again.

Dec 27, 2003
Hi, my name is Alex but you can call me Pepis or Veto, Uli Veto.

Im from a village between Xichang and Butuo, I teach maths in an elementary school and on the weekends I sell shit to the tourists who visit the Taoist sites nearby. My wife left me for the village chief many years ago. In the mid 90's, back when we were very hungry, I found a baby girl on my doorstep. That happened often back then and still does to this day sometimes. I kept her and I grew her on my own. Today I live with my old senile mother, last week she pooped in a plastic bag and carried it around the house. I've never been at an altitude lower than 1000 meters and my face is orange.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Im from a village between Xichang and Butuo, I teach maths in an elementary school and on the weekends I sell shit to the tourists who visit the Taoist sites nearby. My wife left me for the village chief many years ago. In the mid 90's, back when we were very hungry, I found a baby girl on my doorstep. That happened often back then and still does to this day sometimes. I kept her and I grew her on my own. Today I live with my old senile mother, last week she pooped in a plastic bag and carried it around the house. I've never been at an altitude lower than 1000 meters and my face is orange.
Hm, you're still not funny. Don't keep trying.

Why is this pest not banned given his username and sig?

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,500

:lol2: How's it going? Haven't seen you 'round for a while, Libero.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)