NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (11 Viewers)

Mar 19, 2013
21, male,Juventus fan from London. constantly looked at funny when i state my loyalty to the bianconeri, normally some response like 'why do you watch that shit league?, who is your prem team? why dont you support arsenal?' drives me mad. been a supporter since the football italia on channel 4 in the UK, then got hooked. also support a small league 2 team which is my local club. i try and go every year to a game, been to a few, last being fiorentina v juventus 2010, 2-1 juve with grosso scoring a sceamer, was in the fiorentina curva so had to keep quite (didnt work out well). would love them to go wembley, not to far from home, its made to be!

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
21, male,Juventus fan from London. constantly looked at funny when i state my loyalty to the bianconeri, normally some response like 'why do you watch that shit league?, who is your prem team? why dont you support arsenal?' drives me mad. been a supporter since the football italia on channel 4 in the UK, then got hooked. also support a small league 2 team which is my local club. i try and go every year to a game, been to a few, last being fiorentina v juventus 2010, 2-1 juve with grosso scoring a sceamer, was in the fiorentina curva so had to keep quite (didnt work out well). would love them to go wembley, not to far from home, its made to be!
Welcome :) Your story sounds familiar.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Which one?

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Hello everyone. I've been stalking this forum since June, when I accidentally found it while searching for some transfer rumours. I don't know why I haven't registered here till now, maybe because my English is not stellar, maybe because I've been reading this forum for almost a year and still can't understand some of the high-class trolling by some of the members. I support Juventus since 2005 and I have no regrets except 2: Diego and Amauri authentic shirts. That's it probably, hope you guys won't be cruel to me.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Hello everyone. I've been stalking this forum since June, when I accidentally found it while searching for some transfer rumours. I don't know why I haven't registered here till now, maybe because my English is not stellar, maybe because I've been reading this forum for almost a year and still can't understand some of the high-class trolling by some of the members. I support Juventus since 2005 and I have no regrets except 2: Diego and Amauri authentic shirts. That's it probably, hope you guys won't be cruel to me.
Hello, and welcome.

Stay close to me and you'll be fine :pint:

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,720
    21, male,Juventus fan from London. constantly looked at funny when i state my loyalty to the bianconeri, normally some response like 'why do you watch that shit league?, who is your prem team? why dont you support arsenal?'
    :lol2: Welcome! That highlights a handful of my biggest pet football peeves just because I happen to speak English and like footie.

Welcome! And to what The Curr sez...

I've an old Zambrotta shirt somewhere. We all have our faults.
    Yeah, I have a #27 jersey around too. :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)