NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (5 Viewers)

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,541
    Hello all

Well I am coming back to this forum after a while, let´s say 2 years now.

I was known before as Daria_Uruguay, I have registered again now just to started over like Juve seems to be.

To be honest after farsopoli I felt the need to stand by the team, and I did it for two years, in a very emotional way, I understood how important Juve was in my life.
    But then I realized something was missing, 3 years after farsopoli we haven´t done anything to recovered what was ours by right, and felt betrayed by the management. That Juve wasn´t my Juve.
    So I started just watching the games but without any emotion. All till this august when I saw the Press Conference of Andrea Agnelli, and for my astonishment I realized something was changing, still I was sceptical, but after his speech in the stadium inauguration and after seeing Juve game yesterday, I am quite confident that the old Juve Style is back. We can win or lose but if it is in our terms and according to our history I ´ll be feelling represented.

So I´m back :)
    I remember you. Nice to have you back! :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    Hello all

Well I am coming back to this forum after a while, let´s say 2 years now.

I was known before as Daria_Uruguay, I have registered again now just to started over like Juve seems to be.

To be honest after farsopoli I felt the need to stand by the team, and I did it for two years, in a very emotional way, I understood how important Juve was in my life.
    But then I realized something was missing, 3 years after farsopoli we haven´t done anything to recovered what was ours by right, and felt betrayed by the management. That Juve wasn´t my Juve.
    So I started just watching the games but without any emotion. All till this august when I saw the Press Conference of Andrea Agnelli, and for my astonishment I realized something was changing, still I was sceptical, but after his speech in the stadium inauguration and after seeing Juve game yesterday, I am quite confident that the old Juve Style is back. We can win or lose but if it is in our terms and according to our history I ´ll be feelling represented.

So I´m back :)
    I remember your old username. Welcome back. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)