NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (11 Viewers)

Mauri84

Sep 11, 2011
I'm Maurizio, Italian nationality, my father is from Napoli, i'm born and raised in Holland. 26 years old and i'm a member of the Fighters tifosi curva nord and a member of club Mori Torino who arranges the tickets for matches.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I'm Maurizio, Italian nationality, my father is from Napoli, i'm born and raised in Holland. 26 years old and i'm a member of the Fighters tifosi curva nord and a member of club Mori Torino who arranges the tickets for matches.
Welcome, From Napoli and a Juve Fan :D.
Enjoy the forums.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Welcome, Maurizio :) It is always nice to have people closer to my age here.

Sep 27, 2011
hi frends:):)
my name is guiseppe de luca.i have long been follow this place and i like it lot. today i decide to join and support juve with my new frends
my favorit players are guiseppe rossi and mario balotelli and sebastien giovinco but claudio marchisio is my numbber on favorit player of all time
i hope to make many new frends but im bit scared for few members like andy that amercan that hate italy:(

forza juve!

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
my name is guiseppe de luca.i have long been follow this place and i like it lot. today i decide to join and support juve with my new frends
my favorit players are guiseppe rossi and mario balotelli and sebastien giovinco but claudio marchisio is my numbber on favorit player of all time
i hope to make many new frends but im bit scared for few members like andy that amercan that hate italy:(

forza juve!
Welcome marchisio#1

That's a heavy first post.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

forza juve!
Welcome Guiseppe, i'm sure Andy will love you.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)