NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (21 Viewers)

Sep 20, 2011
Hi everyone, i joined few weeks ago so i figure i introduce myself. I'm an Iranian-American living in california, in my early 30s, i loved juve since 89 and followed the players and italian national team until now. Been a die hard fan and still follow every game, friendly and transfer windows. I'm glad to see such a big active forum dedicated just to Juve.

FORZA JUVE!

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Hi everyone, i joined few weeks ago so i figure i introduce myself. I'm an Iranian-American living in california, in my early 30s, i loved juve since 89 and followed the players and italian national team until now. Been a die hard fan and still follow every game, friendly and transfer windows. I'm glad to see such a big active forum dedicated just to Juve.

FORZA JUVE!

1- Do you like Balotelli and Zlatan?
2- Who is your idol?
3- Have you ever met Byrone?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

FORZA JUVE!

1. What do you think about Del Piero?
2. What do you think about Delneri?
3. If you had to pick one of these to never have been born. Hitler or Moratti?

taylor16

Oct 4, 2011
The introductory questions seem intense but the ballcupping has peaked my curiosity. With that being said, hello everyone. Thank you for having me. I've become disillusioned with EPL and Juve has always had a soft spot in my heart. Peace out y'all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)