NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (11 Viewers)

Nedvěd

Manchester Unite supporter here. I'm a huge fan of Italian football in general and Juve are one of the sides I always liked/soft spot since I was a kid. (although never supported) I also like Roma and Palermo because of the way they play and because of their players.
Seems like a nice forum. :)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Nedvěd;2884996 said:
Manchester Unite supporter here. I'm a huge fan of Italian football in general and Juve are one of the sides I always liked/soft spot since I was a kid. (although never supported) I also like Roma and Palermo because of the way they play and because of their players.
I have a feeling you will like the forum and stay here.

We have many fans for other clubs.

Welcome.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Nedvěd;2884996 said:
Welcome...

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,671
    Nedvěd;2884996 said:
    Cheers, and welcome! You will find Liverpool, Arsenal, Bayern, etc., fans all over here. We'll still give you a hard time about Man United, but that's par for the course. ;)

And hey -- I've always been a big fan of Nani.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    I am new and thought I would announce myself. My name is Kate, so no ball-cupping for me, thanks all the same. I'm 27, big Arsenal fan as well, and looking forward to getting to know you all.

And I would like to add that I am properly terrified of Juveroo's breasts up there.

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,677
    I am new and thought I would announce myself. My name is Kate, so no ball-cupping for me, thanks all the same. I'm 27, big Arsenal fan as well, and looking forward to getting to know you all.

And I would like to add that I am properly terrified of Juveroo's breasts up there.
    Welcome! There are a few members to be terrified of. But Juveroo's bouncing balls are harmless. :D

I dig the Gigi avatar. Looks like a photo of him from 1942 or something.

Christina

vanilla pudding
    Aug 21, 2006

Unfortunately, something you have to get used to. Welcome. :)

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009

Hi Kate. Welcome to Juventuz, hope you enjoy it here!

Unfortunately, something you have to get used to. Welcome. :)
    If anyone is offended by my avatar i'm happy to change it. I understand that it can be perceived in a way that looks sexist but i honestly mean no offence by it at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)