NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (6 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Just to clear it up, I am indeed a woman.

I can see already that this is going to be a lot of fun. I never mind PMs, so long as people don't mind being rebuffed if necessary!
You will have fun, you seem perfect for this forum. Also, don't write off some members, they're experts at handling rejection.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
You will have fun, you seem perfect for this forum. Also, don't write off some members, they're experts at handling rejection.
No one gets written off on the first go, never you fear.

And I love this, for all you know I'm 28 stone, needing a crane to lift me out of bed in the morning for my breakfast of ten pie and chips. Though, some people are into that I've heard.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I'm not picking on you mate. I was only kidding.
So was i.:D

And I love this, for all you know I'm 28 stone, needing a crane to lift me out of bed in the morning for my breakfast of ten pie and chips. Though, some people are into that I've heard.
Personally i don't discriminate, being from Africa & all, we consider overweight women healthy & a blessing.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005

There,u just added youself to the hottest juventuz member list!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)