NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (69 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Hey guys. im new here. Been a juventus fan since i was 11. The day Del Piero scored in our 3-1 victory against Real Madrid in 2003 started my awakening as a Juventus fan. I will never forget that day. These are exiting times for us and our squad looks better then it has looked for many years. Looking forward to discuss and get to know people here. Cheers from a Juventus fan from Norway. Forza Juve!
Why are you so emotional?

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Hey guys, new to the forums so I guess I should introduce myself here. Juve fan from Finland, been donning the black and white shirt since 2002 when I first saw Del Piero wrecking defenses and haven't looked back since. I've been posting on other forums for quite a while but since the football discussions are usually limited to one or two threads, I thought it was time to look for greener pastures :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Hey guys, new to the forums so I guess I should introduce myself here. Juve fan from Finland, been donning the black and white shirt since 2002 when I first saw Del Piero wrecking defenses and haven't looked back since. I've been posting on other forums for quite a while but since the football discussions are usually limited to one or two threads, I thought it was time to look for greener pastures :D
Do you know @Lapa?

wickerman

Jul 1, 2016
Hi,

I am Tom, from Poland, tho i feel more Juventino then "Polandino". Reading this forum since few weeks (but loving Juve for 20 years) so thanks for all updates from you guys, especially Tanu_Mz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)