NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (31 Viewers)

atiga

Dec 19, 2015
Hallo, guys. I'm Juventini from Indonesia. Thank you for accept me as a member of this forum. I can't wait to get any information about Juventus from here. :nico::nico::nico:

Mar 22, 2016
Ciao ragazzi! Mi chiamo Giovani e sono nuovo sù questo forum. Ho un piccolo problema e ho pensato che qualcuno qui mi potrebbe aiutare. Vivo attualmente in Svizzera e vorrei vedere le prossime partite di calcio di serie A e Champions League. Ho la connessione a internet con fibra, quindi vorrei vederle online, ma non so esattamente dove andare a guardarle.
Cercando sù internet ho trovato qualcosa de genere: iwantpublicity.tv/serie-a-streaming livescore.land/it
Mi sapete dire se sono validi??? Pùo qualcuno suggerirmi altri siti o metodi per poter guardare le partite???

May 2, 2016
Greetings and salutations to you all .............. My name is Nick, I'm very old (52) and have been following Juve for many years (since 1984).

By birth and upbringing I am a Southport fan (5th Tier of English football); but in 1984 a friend of mine, who was a Man Utd season ticket holder, took me to Old Trafford to watch the semi-final 1st leg of the European Cup Winners Cup; and that was it, Juve have been my team ever since.

I look forward to being able to talk in depth on this forum with fellow Juve fans; here in England it's all about the Premier League, so sensible conversation about Serie A is impossible to find.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Greetings and salutations to you all .............. My name is Nick, I'm very old (52) and have been following Juve for many years (since 1984).

By birth and upbringing I am a Southport fan (5th Tier of English football); but in 1984 a friend of mine, who was a Man Utd season ticket holder, took me to Old Trafford to watch the semi-final 1st leg of the European Cup Winners Cup; and that was it, Juve have been my team ever since.

I look forward to being able to talk in depth on this forum with fellow Juve fans; here in England it's all about the Premier League, so sensible conversation about Serie A is impossible to find.

Welcome Nick!

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

Welcome Nick! When it comes to depth and width Zacheryah is your man.

May 26, 2016
Hey guys. im new here. Been a juventus fan since i was 11. The day Del Piero scored in our 3-1 victory against Real Madrid in 2003 started my awakening as a Juventus fan. I will never forget that day. These are exiting times for us and our squad looks better then it has looked for many years. Looking forward to discuss and get to know people here. Cheers from a Juventus fan from Norway. Forza Juve!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Hey guys. im new here. Been a juventus fan since i was 11. The day Del Piero scored in our 3-1 victory against Real Madrid in 2003 started my awakening as a Juventus fan. I will never forget that day. These are exiting times for us and our squad looks better then it has looked for many years. Looking forward to discuss and get to know people here. Cheers from a Juventus fan from Norway. Forza Juve!
En nordmann! Hurra, hurraaa!
norvege.gif

(Pass deg for danskene, de er helt sprø. Spesielt @Völler )

Velkommen skal du være :beer:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)