NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (6 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
That's an impressive start for a new member.

Not even a dozen posts and he's already asking for hard drugs to be shared.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Hello everyone

My name is Dejan. I started cheering for Juve because the first football player I saw with my eyes was ADP, and you know the rest. I'm one of the owners of the brilliant forum GoalLegacy. My favorite player is of course Del Piero, after him its Marchisio for me, I see to many similarities in them.

btw guys Yugoslavia broke up years ago there are countries like Macedonia, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro etc... :D With that being said I'm from Macedonia. I don't know how much time I can afford to spend here but I will make sure to be plenty as I said I own Goallegacy, post on Macedonian Juve forum and now here.

Thank you for your time.

Take care.
Do you know Filip?

Oct 3, 2014
Hey everybody!

My name is Zarko and I am from Subotica, Serbia.
I have been actively following Juventus since we got a TV-device in 1998 and I got hooked by a game against Merda(when they had Ronaldo).
Can't remember the result anymore but on our black-and-white TV juventus jersey looked better than merda's grey-black jerseys.

Since then I have been watching the games which got translated. Around 2005 we got internet and I started watching every single game on stream. Bad times followed :(
Around '08 I discovered juventuz but never bothered to register, for no particular reason.

That would be all!

FORZA JUVE

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,329
    Welcome, Zarko! We have a few other longtime Serbs here as well.

Forza Juve!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Hey everybody!

My name is Zarko and I am from Subotica, Serbia.
    I have been actively following Juventus since we got a TV-device in 1998 and I got hooked by a game against Merda(when they had Ronaldo).
    Can't remember the result anymore but on our black-and-white TV juventus jersey looked better than merda's grey-black jerseys.

Since then I have been watching the games which got translated. Around 2005 we got internet and I started watching every single game on stream. Bad times followed :(
    Around '08 I discovered juventuz but never bothered to register, for no particular reason.

That would be all!

FORZA JUVE
    :lol:

Oh, Alen :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)