NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (20 Viewers)

elkanguro

Sep 3, 2014
Hi All!

I am new here but I am Juve fan for years. I think it's time to see my Club live in this season. Can you tell me if it's possible to buy tickets on match day? How much do they cost then? Do I have to register first somewhere? Is it possible to get a ticket for away match? Thanks for your advises.

Cheers,
Kamil

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
Hello everybody,

I've been a Juventus fan since we were knocked out of the group stages by Panathinaikos in 2000, I think.
But before being a Juve fan I was a Del Piero fan...It's a shame the way we forced him out...He could have given us a hand in the Udinese game next Saturday.
I'd rather see a 39 year old Del Piero than Giovinco on the field.

I've found out about this forum while searching for some stats on the minutes played by our guys...this was the first/best source I could find.
I've been watching from the shadows for 3 years and now I finally made an account.

Cheers!

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Hello everybody,

I've been a Juventus fan since we were knocked out of the group stages by Panathinaikos in 2000, I think.
But before being a Juve fan I was a Del Piero fan...It's a shame the way we forced him out...He could have given us a hand in the Udinese game next Saturday.

I've found out about this forum while searching for some stats on the minutes played by our guys...this was the first/best source I could find.
I've been watching from the shadows for 3 years and now I finally made an account.

Cheers!
Welcome bro!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Hello everybody,

Cheers!
know your place, peasant.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Hello everyone

My name is Dejan. I started cheering for Juve because the first football player I saw with my eyes was ADP, and you know the rest. I'm one of the owners of the brilliant forum GoalLegacy. My favorite player is of course Del Piero, after him its Marchisio for me, I see to many similarities in them.

btw guys Yugoslavia broke up years ago there are countries like Macedonia, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro etc... :D With that being said I'm from Macedonia. I don't know how much time I can afford to spend here but I will make sure to be plenty as I said I own Goallegacy, post on Macedonian Juve forum and now here.

Thank you for your time.

Take care.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Hello everyone

My name is Dejan. I started cheering for Juve because the first football player I saw with my eyes was ADP, and you know the rest. I'm one of the owners of the brilliant forum GoalLegacy. My favorite player is of course Del Piero, after him its Marchisio for me, I see to many similarities in them.

btw guys Yugoslavia broke up years ago there are countries like Macedonia, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro etc... :D With that being said I'm from Macedonia. I don't know how much time I can afford to spend here but I will make sure to be plenty as I said I own Goallegacy, post on Macedonian Juve forum and now here.

Thank you for your time.

Take care.
Devi :touched:

Tom here brah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)