NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (10 Viewers)

Dmnk

Jul 31, 2014
Hello. I had a few Juventus fans growing up but we are all far away from each other right now and not that much contact (a few are not as interested in football any more either). I thought that maybe registering on a Juventus forum would give me some nostalgia.

DanTheMan5

Aug 1, 2014
Huge Juventini from the United States here! Fell in love with the club in the late 90s/early 2000s when I was quite young. Del Piero quickly became my favorite player, for his skill, style, spirit, and character. Stuck with the team ever since, even through Serie B and will continue to support them for life (even support mad Max now). Forza Juve!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Huge Juventini from the United States here! Fell in love with the club in the late 90s/early 2000s when I was quite young. Del Piero quickly became my favorite player, for his skill, style, spirit, and character. Stuck with the team ever since, even through Serie B and will continue to support them for life (even support mad Max now). Forza Juve!
Welcome :scarf:

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Welcome e Forza la JUVE! Loyal fans are always welcomed here.

maljeaux

Aug 6, 2014
Good day/night juventinos/as

Bouncing around the net and encountering this forum is much like roaming a hot desert and encountering a water park

In love with this club since 96

Top forum here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)