New maffia game : signup and inactivity vote poll (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
@Fint , @Badass Vidal , @Hustini

I am trying to get trough SO many players, and i actually dont get how i missed you, since i was using the attendance list of the previous game :sad:

I appologise for the mistake.

So how about it @Tomice

- - - Updated - - -

well, the newly suggested deadline is 2 houres later
Sorry ive not followed this thread at all. Whos left?

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Badass for D :weee:
[MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION] should also play.

- - - Updated - - -
@Alen Please play again. :sad:

- - - Updated - - -

Voting should just be from 12.00 to 24.00 CET (to Aussies: in 30 mins it should open and close 12 hours later).

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Badass for D :weee:
[MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION] should also play.

- - - Updated - - -
@Alen Please play again. :sad:

- - - Updated - - -

Voting should just be from 12.00 to 24.00 CET (to Aussies: in 30 mins it should open and close 12 hours later).
Yeah that sounds good.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
It depends when it starts, as from Sat 10th August till Sunday 18th not really going to be active. I would be active till the 10th, but then on the other days I'd just about have time to vote etc, so it depends when you are planning to start the game!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@Fint , @Badass Vidal , @Hustini

I am trying to get trough SO many players, and i actually dont get how i missed you, since i was using the attendance list of the previous game :sad:

I appologise for the mistake.

So how about it @Tomice

- - - Updated - - -

well, the newly suggested deadline is 2 houres later
why was i mentioned?

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #114
    Signups so far :

Völler
    Kate
    Soren
    pitbull
    Alen
    King arturo
    Mr Chocolate
    Salvo
    Tomice
    lemon318
    iliveforjuve
    klin
    gep

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    @Fred signing up ?
    ya. Fred

But 1:00 CET is way too late for me, i don;t think i'll be able to ever be thereabouts around the deadline, if you can make it 2 hours earlier?

Overview

The game starts with for example, 20 players.
    5 of those are gangsters who know each other
    15 of those are civilians, who dont know each other. Under the civilians, there are 4 special roles (follows below)

This game uses "daytime (14-23h)" ,"nighttime (23-14h)" and "jailtime (14-23h, needs to be called BEFORE 21h, in effect as soon as called)

Basic happening of the game

During daytime, all players vote in bold whom they think is a Gangster. At the end of the daytime deadline (23h) the narrator counts the votes and the highest voted person is Lynched. He's dead and out of the game. The narrator will reveal his role.
    During daytime, the Gangsters decide who they want to Wack before the daytime deadline (23h). This person dies and the narrator will reveal its role.

This is the basic happenings. Now there are 4 special roles, and a few special events that can change this normal run of events

Special roles and events

Event : recruitment :
    The gangsters can recruit a civilian during any point of the game, after the first voting
    Special roles : Detective and Bodyguard cannot be recruited
    Special roles : Jailer and Lawyer can be recruited

To avoid problems, gangsters will submit 3 names, so there will allways be 1 person that isnt an unrecruitable role.

Special role : detective "D"
    During nighttime, the D can inspect a persons role. He'll send a pm to the narrator. The narrator will respond at the start of daytime (14h) to the detective what role the person has
    "Guns blazing" : Once during the game, the D can chose to kill a person instead of inspecting. He will submit the name to the narrator during nighttime, and the person will be shot at the start of daytime. Once again noting, the D cannot inspect the player first, and can not inspect another player when using "guns blazing"
    ->the "D"cannot be recruited

Special role : Lawyer "L"
    The L can save a person from getting lynched. During daytime, he can submit the name of a person to the narrator. If this person ends up voted the highest, he will NOT be lynched thanks to the lawyer.
    The L can only do this twice during the game
    ->the "L" CAN be recruited, so can protect fellow gangsters.

Special role : "Crooked Cop "CC"
    The CC can ask the narrator 4 times during the game who the D has been inspecting, and what the role was.
    Before daytime, the CC will get his response from the Narrator
    ->The crooked cop is on the gangsters team, so doesnt need to be recruited

Special role : Jailer "J"
    Between 14h and 21h, the J can chose to "jail a person.
    If he doesnt submit a name before 21h, no one will be jailed.
    ->the "J" can be recruited, so he can effectively shut up influental civilians.

Event : Jailing
    When a person is jailed, he cannot be "whacked" by the gangsters. He however can be lynched.
    A jailed person cannot post and vote when he is jailed. the jailtime starts when the J calls it to the narrator.
    Once jailed, the person is in jail during the remainder of the daytime, AND the following nighttime
    Jailing is a means to protect special roles like the D from getting whacked. But a recruited jailer can be handy to shut people up and interrupt his vote.
    The jailer can jail himself

Special role : Bodyguard "BG"
    The bodyguard can choose the protect someone. He must submit the name during daytime.
    The person he protects, will escape beeing wacked.

If the Jailer dies, his role will be reassigned. If the other special roles die, the role dies with the person
    Good stuff Zach :tup:

14:00 is too late to start day time.

13:00 should be the maximum.

I'm in. Klin

Fuck you @Fred. I had you all figured out. :stuckup:

Zach, don't ruin it and stay neutral.
    No you didn't fucko :D

when i lynched your arse i was a C :D

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #119
    As soon as we reached a proper number of participants

We are at 13 atm.

if we hit 20 in the next 5 houre, it would start tonight

- - - Updated - - -

ya. Fred

But 1:00 CET is way too late for me, i don;t think i'll be able to ever be thereabouts around the deadline, if you can make it 2 hours earlier?

Good stuff Zach :tup:

No you didn't fucko :D

when i lynched your arse i was a C :D
    12-23 daytime then

12 beeing 3 houres and 7 minutes ago

bear in mind, we have alot of timezones here

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)