• Don't like it

Results are only viewable after voting.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I absolutely love our new logo , it looks fucking awesome ❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It would look a million times better if the J was inside a full Scudetto shield, instead of half.

But I guess that would defeat the purpose of maximum minimalism.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It would look a million times better if the J was inside a full Scudetto shield, instead of half.

But I guess that would defeat the purpose of maximum minimalism.
It would completely ruin the idea.
I want to be able to wear a nice polo shirt to work. With a nice designer juve batch onto it.

Not some shirt with a crest and all that shoulds "LOOK AT ME, I'M INTO FOOTBALL"

JJ is excellent

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I want to be able to wear a nice polo shirt to work. With a nice designer juve batch onto it.

Not some shirt with a crest and all that shoulds "LOOK AT ME, I'M INTO FOOTBALL"

JJ is excellent
Thats it. Jj is casual unlike any other football club in the world.
There are so many reasons why this new identity makes perfect sense. If you're into old stadiums, old logos and in general live in the past, Fiorentina is the club just for you

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Thats it. Jj is casual unlike any other football club in the world.
There are so many reasons why this new identity makes perfect sense. If you're into old stadiums, old logos and in general live in the past, Fiorentina is the club just for you
Yeah

For example the new york yankee's logo. Used on every goddamn cap and so many vests.

If that would say "YO BASEBALL YO", no one would get it

But now its a nice cool logo that isnt linked to sport on its own

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

JJ is excellent

Yeah, I get the idea behind it. And I'm sure there are many fans just like you, who don't mind wearing a Juventus polo, as long as it's not too hideous.

But I just can't see myself do it, even if it's not as tacky as before.

FriarDom

Jul 6, 2017
Yeah

For example the new york yankee's logo. Used on every goddamn cap and so many vests.

If that would say "YO BASEBALL YO", no one would get it

But now its a nice cool logo that isnt linked to sport on its own
The classic Yankees interlocking NY is the first thing that came to mind when I saw the new Juventus logo. The Yankees logo is simple yet original and that is why it's one of the most recognizable logos in the world. Plus just because a new logo is unveiled it doesn't mean the old logo is gone. For anyone that follows American football just look at the New England Patriots, they introduced a new sleeker "Flying Elvis" logo to replace the old Pat Patriots logo and now in 2017 the Pat Patriot logo is still well represented in the team's apparel (I'm sure this same story can apply to many teams that introduce new logos). I know it was a lot easier to adjust to the logo change given I didn't grow up with the club and today I am still very new and learning about Juventus and therefore never developed a real connection to the old crest. On a side note I would definitely wear a new era hat with :jj: on it but have a hard time imagining I would wear a hat with any football teams full crest on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)