New logo (6 Viewers)

so?

• Like it

• Don't like it

Results are only viewable after voting.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Well....I mean everything that could be said about this has pretty much been said already, but what the heck:

First of all, there's no doubt for me that it's a really great logo: It's simple, but with lots of complexity and a variety of elements that you're only gonna notice when you spend some more time with it. The black and white stripes, the Scudetto badge, obviously the J, even the basic shape of the horse...

The crucial question is of course whether it's a good logo for a football club, and whether you like the whole change in branding the club is taking with this. For me, it's alright. But that's mostly because for me, most of the old-school football romanticism has been dead on the very top level of football clubs for quite some time anyways. All the attempts by the clubs to try and make it seem otherwise aren't anything else than what this new logo does: A marketing campaign and branding. Just in another direction.

Now whether the whole re-branding will work in a commercial sense, I don't know. But imo it could easily work out quite well, and we simply have to try something to drastically improve our commercial revenue - because we can't really improve our matchday revenue or broadcasting income on our own, and if we just continue going as we've done the past few years we'll fall behind further and further.

In that sense, I congratulate the management for the step.

:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, the "Juventus style of living" if still some marketing BS extraordinaire :D
Of course, half of marketing as part of economics is pure bullshit and deception. :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The lion does not concern himself with the opinion of sheep.
They're also wrong. You can't really debate about what people think is nice, but it's definitely not terrible marketing. I agree with X that it won't necessarily be this huge commercial boost for us, but at the very least it will give us some more attention.

As a logo I'm starting to like it more and more, though I still would have preferred a more traditional one and actually quite liked the one we had before.

Aug 1, 2003
I get its a business decision and all that crap but fuck it, Juve is posting photos of all these barbie dolls at the launch, what the hell do they know or stand for about Juventus? Makes me sick

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
"Juventus style of living"

• Until the End
  • Winning is not Important, its the only thing that matters

and so on.

I guess for the common folk, you could translate it to, work your asses off till life comes to an end. Thats the style.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I get its a business decision and all that crap but fuck it, Juve is posting photos of all these barbie dolls at the launch, what the hell do they know or stand for about Juventus? Makes me sick
Lol. It's Italy. There are barbie dolls at the opening of every new gelateria too.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Always knew you were a juve fan

- - - Updated - - -

Chill homes
Sorry. People just need to broaden their perspective. Juve is a worldwide club. I could compare the opinion I've just criticized to a hypothesis that Italian fans could revolt against the club posting in English in social media.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The logo is outstandig!

Mark my words, in two years time you Will realise. This is the future, and we Where the first ones!

Only club in the world, with these type of logo!
crapoli's one is basically an N with a blue circular background and that looks completely gash too

- - - Updated - - -

didn't you find juve participating in mannequin challenge embarrassing? i get that social media is just a necessary evil for some fans.
Harlem shake was far more cringy

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Who cares about them. :lol:

One would think they have other problems.

City has Pep as their coach. Bravo as their goalkeeper, and Stones as a (very) poor man's bonucci.

And Manure fans can keep their mouths shut until they win something again, they even became the second fiddle in the ugly-ass town of Manchester.

Fuck them island monkeys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)