so?

• Like it

• Don't like it

Results are only viewable after voting.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Why is Juve trolling fans? ::lol3::

[video=facebook;1721984664495422]https://www.facebook.com/Juventus/videos/1721984664495422/[/video]

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why is Juve trolling fans? ::lol3::

[video=facebook;1721984664495422]https://www.facebook.com/Juventus/videos/1721984664495422/[/video]
Our social media team becoming more and more trollish :lol:

Their war of words with Uefa at times is funny too.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
In twitter on different occasions during CL games, they make fun of the official champions League account at times.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
:lol:

And Juve paid the marketing company how many dollars for the idea, do you think they paid the same for the same logo? And isn't these things protected by a trademark or something?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I think there are no english articles about this, but you can see it's not a coincidence :D

http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/fotba...-si-nadelil-znak-ktery-vam-bude-povedomy.html
google transl

Czech Juventus? Sokol Jarcová gave ourselves a character that will be familiar

Jarcová know? If not, know that you can find it under Hostýn hills a short distance from the Wallachian Mezirici. In the hamlet of 800 inhabitants you encounter on football. Local Sokol celebrates 70 years since its founding and birthday gave ourselves an original gift: a brand new logo. Long did not have any, you just made do with the character of the village.

Just one glance and shaped TJ will see similarities with the new feature of Juventus. Intention or coincidence? "We were inspired," says Tomáš Drábek, President of Sokol.

Juventus surprised by striking out the early days of the age-old classic with black and white stripes and a bull, instead uses two white letter J on a black field. Half Italian soccer giant planets praised for their courage, half scolded him for allegedly trampling tradition and copying logos former Swedish tennis star Robina Söderlinga.

From 32násobného Italian master Jarcová back to where he plays a district championship. For President Drabek's new logo a bit intimate affair: "Juventus in my heart as a child. When I started with football, my model was Zbigniew Boniek and his number 11 accompanied me the entire playing career. "

And one more connection: Iuventus in Latin means youth. "Now with the youth in the second year Jarcová try to work hard," said Drabek, who with designer Peter Zenkl tuned logo two months. "Originally, we had about seven sets, from which we chose two. From my perspective in our Jarcová new logo all rated very positively, without him seeing similarities to sign Juventus. "

Incidentally, the old symbol inspired Juventus Juventus youth academy Zilina in the Slovak logos to add a little green and emblem of the city. The municipal colors red and green is based, the new symbol of Sokol Jarcová.

Has a new logo to motivate the players to perform better and strengthen their relationship with the club? The Chair Drabek: "From my point of view the new logo became the motivation to now, when it compares public sports logo Juve."

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:lol:

And Juve paid the marketing company how many dollars for the idea, do you think they paid the same for the same logo? And isn't these things protected by a trademark or something?
They are protected and the club could face penalties.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)