New Juventus Stadium (4 Viewers)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++
Zlatan, if you dont change your avatar people here will be talking about bullshit because your picture is distracting all of us from talking about football. =)
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Very funny is that Holygr4le showed 3 different arenas, but all comes from germany!!

I think here in Germany a very beautiful arenas!

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++
But if we had a stadium in a more central position we would make money from it as well. And the fans and people of Torino would love to go see football again.

http://www.worldstadiums.com/stadium_menu/past_future/future_stadiums.shtml

Great link to stadiums not build yet.
Like the new Emirates (arsenal), Wembley and others...

Yes, a stadium in a more central position would be great!!! Today I red a report in a newspaper from switzerland about Juve- Inter. I will try to summarise and translate what he wrote:

In the first part he wrote about a great Juve team and a great match. About the match he wrote:

"The superb Juve can`t bring more than 33.000 fans in a stadium for 66.000 that is nearly 1 hour away from the city center. Why should somebody pay 50 euros or even 250 euros at a rainy day with 10 degrees if it is possible to watch the match for 5 euros on TV? 10 million italians love the old lady but the management sold just 22.000 season tickets and the season tickets for 19 euros for women and children dindn`t sell well. Juve wins and wins and nobody is there"

He is right. Why go to a stadium that is so unconfortable and so far from the city? Why pay 50 euros for the cheapest ticket? Only the real fans would do that. Why should we reconstructure the delle alpi if it is as far away from the city as it has been before the reconstruction. Let`s built a new stadium nearer to the city at another place. We don`t need an entertainment and shopping center at the stadium. We need a new stadium that is easy to reach and that we can be proud of like Milan and inter of the San Siro and Manchester of the Old Trafford. A stadium that the fans love and a stadium with atmosphere and without a running track.
But the main problem is the location of the delle alpi. Our fans loved the stadio communale. It was not modern and it was not an english style of stadium but it was near to the city.
It can`t be so hard to find a place near the city to build a stadium. Torino is an industrial city and there are enough industrial areas around the city that are not used any more.
A great team like juve would just deserve a great stadium juve can be proud of.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think that the reconstruction of delle alpi is a big BIG mistake

like the guy said, the problem is not the stadium...is the location mainly.

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
Great post Philipp! Yeah, the main issue has to be the location and the ticket prizes. 50 euro for the cheapest ticket. I could buy a stadium in peru for that money:p

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Philipp00 ] ++

But the main problem is the location of the delle alpi. Our fans loved the stadio communale. It was not modern and it was not an english style of stadium but it was near to the city.

Its interesting how people go on about how we never ghad poor attendances at the comunale etc etc, when in reality our attendances were little different to they have been at the delle alpi...
In fact the average for the first 10 years in delle alpi was quite abit higher than comunale...

Ok so it was a smaller stadium so the empty seats werent so noticeable, but in the most part less people went to comunale than have gone to delle alpi...

Comunale was not once sold out in its last 3 years...

Its only been the last 3 years the delle alpi has started to fall below comunale levels...

Comunale held 49500

The last 10 years of comunale were amongst its highest attendances... they were :

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Its interesting how people go on about how we never ghad poor attendances at the comunale etc etc, when in reality our attendances were little different to they have been at the delle alpi...
In fact the average for the first 10 years in delle alpi was quite abit higher than comunale...

Ok so it was a smaller stadium so the empty seats werent so noticeable, but in the most part less people went to comunale than have gone to delle alpi...

Comunale was not once sold out in its last 3 years...

Its only been the last 3 years the delle alpi has started to fall below comunale levels...

Comunale held 49500

The last 10 years of comunale were amongst its highest attendances... they were :

Yes, the attendance was also not huge in the communale but now we have often 22.000 in the serie A and 10.000-15.000 in the CL and 33.000 against Inter are a shame. Such games would have been nearly sold out (perhaps 55.000) two or three years ago. What happend? Why do go less and less people to the delle alpi? The delle alpi has never been loved by the fans but the last two years, the attendances have been really, really bad. I just hope that we get a 40-50.000 stadium and our management does not think about one for 30.000. that would be a nightmare.

Nevertheless I think that the location is the main problem. I was there once and it is really at the end of the world and there is nothing like shops or restaurants or bars there. The stadium has absolutely no comfort. It takes long to get there, you can watch the match and go home.
Perhaps we could build the new stadium somewhere where it is easier to get with the newly built underground. That would it make much easier for people to get there from the city. Moreover the ticket prices should not be that high. 50 euros for the cheapest ticket is just much too much. Most people don`t want to spend all their money on football or when you have a family how do you want to explain them that you spend 50 euros for one ticket? It`s just too much!

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++
Not the World Cup...
Sorry, I ment the euro 2012 and not the world cup.

Galliani said that it was a big mistake that for the 90 world cup stadiums were just renovated and the new stadiums have been built with running tracks. A lot of spectators get wet if it is raining and you don`t even get a cup of water in some stadiums.

I think he is right. most italian stadiums are very old and uncomfortable. A lot of them don`t have a roof and the infrastructure is very bad. German clubs sell 20.000-30.000 liters of beer at one match. the euro 2012 would be perfect to improve the stadium infrastructure. If Italy does not get it it will take a long time until the stadium situation in italy will improve because most clubs don`t have the money to finance their own stadium.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)