New Juve scandal: Moggi talking to referees (13 Viewers)

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
TheOldLady said:
OH so now you're letting go of the bone "relegatiton" cause i cornered you or you still insist on it? please make up your mind.

No one denied if found guilty should be punished, but some people have "secret fascination" about the word relegation. LOL

lol. Thank you very much, i should've know it's a waste of time.
Im sorry but what the hell are you talking about?

Buy on AliExpress.com

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
The Pado said:
Defense?

Just pointing out that you should be men, and blame your heartless players for failing to put any passion into their work. Your players play only for their paycheck.

You are absolutely correct, that was a big F*ck up. But that hardly has anything to do with this.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
@BFC82 - I'm really not trying to fook with you, but my point is that if Juve has committed these corrupt acts then I agree that relegation is in order. However, by simply having Juve out of the picture do not think Inter will win. Mancini is horseshit as a coach. Moratti is a nice man who knows nothing about building a winning team. You have a collection of fancy names and Argentine mercenaries who do not love the colors and won't be around long enough to gell as a unit. Juve's primavera boys could beat Inter over 38 matches.

May 11, 2006
You know, come to think of it, What kind of fans that just won a title a week ago yet their hate and fantacy and joy of seeing their enemies (that they blame for every loss) exceeds the joy and happiness of wining that title?

Doesn't that proof what we've been saying a long time ago? that those people have so much bitterness in their life because of us and that their coppa shit that they win every year is meaningless and THEY KNOW IT.

I wish Inter's fans have some self respect and some dignity to prevent them from doing these childish acts but they can't.

And I wonder how they will react if their dreams came true and Juve got relegated and still they lose and never make it. who would they blame then???

LOSERS is what they are. and LOSERS is what they will always be.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
The Pado said:
@BFC82 - I'm really not trying to fook with you, but my point is that if Juve has committed these corrupt acts then I agree that relegation is in order. However, by simply having Juve out of the picture do not think Inter will win. Mancini is horseshit as a coach. Moratti is a nice man who knows nothing about building a winning team. You have a collection of fancy names and Argentine mercenaries who do not love the colors and won't be around long enough to gell as a unit. Juve's primavera boys could beat Inter over 38 matches.

Its not about having Juve out of the way and Inter strolling in for lo scudetto. I never once claimed that we would win as soon as you all were relegated. My argument was just that if Juve is found guilty they should face the consequences and not try weasel their way out of it.

About Inter, we have a messload of problems, but this is hardly the place to begin discussing that.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
TheOldLady said:
You know, come to think of it, What kind of fans that just won a title a week ago yet their hate and fantacy and joy of seeing their enemies (that they blame for every loss) exceeds the joy and happiness of wining that title?

Doesn't that proof what we've been saying a long time ago? that those people have so much bitterness in their life because of us and that their coppa shit that they win every year is meaningless and THEY KNOW IT.

I wish Inter's fans have more some self respect and some dignity to prevent them from doing these childish acts but they can't.

And I wonder how they will react if their dreams came true and Juve got relegated and still they lose and never make it. who would they blame then???

LOSERS is what they are. and LOSERS is what they will always be.
You see that little old lady in your avatar, thats how Im laughing at you right now.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
BFC82 said:
Its not about having Juve out of the way and Inter strolling in for lo scudetto. I never once claimed that we would win as soon as you all were relegated. My argument was just that if Juve is found guilty they should face the consequences and not try weasel their way out of it.

About Inter, we have a messload of problems, but this is hardly the place to begin discussing that.

Well, when consider what is at stake: $300 Million in stock value, $170 Million in televison revenue, $90 Million in sponsorship deals, $50 Million in Champions League money, all lost by playing a season in Serie B, not to mention all the player defections and the lost transfer revenue, then I would say the club has an absolute duty to try to weasle out of this mess.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
The Pado said:
Well, when consider what is at stake: $300 Million in stock value, $170 Million in televison revenue, $90 Million in sponsorship deals, $50 Million in Champions League money, all lost by playing a season in Serie B, not to mention all the player defections and the lost transfer revenue, then I would say the club has an absolute duty to try to weasle out of this mess.

Well thats the ethical dilemma then, would you rather come clean out of the ashes or just sweep your problems under the rug for them to come back later.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
BFC82 said:
Well thats the ethical dilemma then, would you rather come clean out of the ashes or just sweep your problems under the rug for them to come back later.
I think all Juve fans want a clean Serie A. We are ashamed sometimes of the horseshit calls that go our way. But at the same time we hope to escape the most serious penalties. The Club has acted properly in running out the entire management team involved in this and hopefully this will help the situation. If we had to play in Serie B, but still got to play in the Champions League, I would be satisfied.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
The Pado said:
I think all Juve fans want a clean Serie A. We are ashamed sometimes of the horseshit calls that go our way. But at the same time we hope to escape the most serious penalties. The Club has acted properly in running out the entire management team involved in this and hopefully this will help the situation. If we had to play in Serie B, but still got to play in the Champions League, I would be satisfied.

I agree completely, everyone wants a clean Serie A but at the same time you cannot let bad deeds go unpunished. It would not be fair to everyone else who has been playing legit.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
BFC82 said:
Call me Ben and Im sorry but I do not know what "fapped in a shoe" means.
Oh, sorry Ben, specifically, I was using Juventuz.com slang to ask you if you have ever masturbated in a woman's shoe. That is what my Fappy Meter in my signature line is all about.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
The Pado said:
Oh, sorry Ben, specifically, I was using Juventuz.com slang to ask you if you have ever masturbated in a woman's shoe. That is what my Fappy Meter in my signature line is all about.

Im sorry to say that I have never had the pleasure of doing that.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
BFC82 said:
I agree completely, everyone wants a clean Serie A but at the same time you cannot let bad deeds go unpunished. It would not be fair to everyone else who has been playing legit.
That is true, and it looks like a few clubs were playing dirty. I've heard that Serie A could be reduced to 16 teams for next season.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
The Pado said:
That is true, and it looks like a few clubs were playing dirty. I've heard that Serie A could be reduced to 16 teams for next season.

This is how I see everything playing out, Juve and the other teams involved will be heavily fined and as for moggi and co they will be banned from football.
As for Juve being relegated, I do not see it happening. They are way too popular and have too many connections to go down, same applies to Milan if they are caught.

Your status saved you, not because you didnt deserve it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)