New Juve scandal: Moggi talking to referees (17 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
BFC82 said:
I feel like Im on the outside of an inside joke.

You see that little green light under your user information? That is your "Reputation". Other posters give you + Rep when they like your post or - Rep when you've pissed them off. That is what that "Add Rep" button is all about.

Click on your user name & check you Public Profile, the click on User CP to see your Rep comments,

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
The Pado said:
I used to be a supporter of FFM many years ago . . . until it was beaten out of me.

Do you have any connections to El Salvador? Thats where FMLN, or the Farabundo Marti liberacion Nacional movement got started. Very interesting that you mention that. But I do no want to keep you up, good night. Nice talking to you....sorry I didnt catch your name.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
BFC82 said:
Do you have any connections to El Salvador? Thats where FMLN, or the Farabundo Marti liberacion Nacional movement got started. Very interesting that you mention that. But I do no want to keep you up, good night. Nice talking to you....sorry I didnt catch your name.
Oh right, FMLN, you can tell it's been a while. No connections other than an unfortunate visit to San Francisco, El Salvador in 1986. I had spent 4 weeks in Nicaragua and thought it would be cool to check things out in El Sal. Bit of a mistake.
My name is Padovano.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
The Pado said:
Oh right, FMLN, you can tell it's been a while. No connections other than an unfortunate visit to San Francisco, El Salvador in 1986. I had spent 4 weeks in Nicaragua and thought it would be cool to check things out in El Sal. Bit of a mistake.
My name is Padovano.
I see, well I was born and raised in El Salvador. Left for the States when things were starting to get really ugly, early 80's. So Im guessing you were some of sympathiser for the FMLN? Its kind of odd that as everyone was fleeing the country you were coming in.

Nice to meet you Padovano. Maybe we can continue this through PM. I dont want to get off topic.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
BFC82 said:
are you from el salvador?
i am
i i vote for fmln:D

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Swag, that book is a scandal.

Ben, I did send you a PM.

The tax police have raided the homes of Ibrahimovic and cannavaro, while Lippi spends 3 hours telling prosecutors that Moggi did not pick the National Team.
OK, I know there is some shady stuff going on, but this is starting to look like a witch hunt. What is next, cavity search of Capello's mom at the airport? :disagree:

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
The Pado said:
Swag, that book is a scandal.

Ben, I did send you a PM.

The tax police have raided the homes of Ibrahimovic and cannavaro, while Lippi spends 3 hours telling prosecutors that Moggi did not pick the National Team.
OK, I know there is some shady stuff going on, but this is starting to look like a witch hunt. What is next, cavity search of Capello's mom at the airport? :disagree:
Agreed. Also, people must realise that consequences on a football level and on a legal level are going to be very different.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Guys in Juventusmenia they are mentioning that they heart on Dubai sport channel that the court has sentenced juve to to Serie B and Moggi to jail..
How accurate is this information?

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I know .. but the media has already written the sentence.
Oooh god.. next scudetto will be so nice. I really don't want the CL now. It can wait.. The next scudetto will be great.. I will go to italy just to piss on the La Gazzeta Dello sport director's face.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
ZAF3000 said:
I know .. but the media has already written the sentence.
Oooh god.. next scudetto will be so nice. I really don't want the CL now. It can wait.. The next scudetto will be great.. I will go to italy just to piss on the La Gazzeta Dello sport director's face.
they kept writing samethings in last few days with different versions just for raising their sales.:tdown:
we will be stay at A, no doubt!:agree:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
ZAF3000 said:
Guys in Juventusmenia they are mentioning that they heart on Dubai sport channel that the court has sentenced juve to to Serie B and Moggi to jail..
How accurate is this information?
Until this moment, nothing odd appears on Reuters, AFP, Associated press, Gazzetta, Stampa, tgcom, repubblica, official club website, Il Giornale, sportal, Channel4 and even Tribalfootball...

So don't worry, mate...

Arabs love suspense:D :smoke:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)