New Juve scandal: Moggi talking to referees (1 Viewer)

May 16, 2006
BFC82 said:
Exactly, in the event that they are innocent, well there is really nothing to worry about.

IF however they are found guilty, they SHOULD be relegated. The same action has been taken in the past to some other teams (Milan, Genoa). So it would not be fair to let Juve off the hook for doing the same act. This is not some crazy fantasy I have, its what's right. If you all look at this objectively, you would agree with me.
You are not the only one that wishes Juve to be relegated there are also other teams that wait for this oportunity in order to be in position to claim the tittle.The only chance that Inter will get the Scundeto is when Juve and Milan will get relegated

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Moggi: I Was Ambushed, Blame Galliani In an exclusive interview with Italian daily newspaper ‘Il Resto del Carlino,’ former Juventus sports director Luciano Moggi has hinted that it was Adriano Galliani who helped orchestrate the whole ‘Moggi-gate' scandal that is currently shaking Italian football to its foundations.

“I was ambushed. It was a punch behind my back that I could never have imagined,” said Moggi before adding more spice to the stench-filled stew.

“I have my idea. Last September, Berlusconi proposed to me to join MIlan. I was surprised, and flattered by his request, and told him I would have reflected on it. It was the start of the season, in that moment I had to think of Juventus. But we know how the Milan owner is made, little is needed to excite him. And so he let Galliani know everything with great emphasis,” Moggi revealed.

It was at this time that Moggi believes his problems began.

“Two weeks after my encounter with Berlusconi, the Italian federation received the files with my tapped conversations. Galliani then probably told Berlusconi that it was good that he didn’t insist with me, because I was involved in a dangerous investigation,” Moggi explained.

Moggi also defended himself by saying he wasn’t the bad apple in the Italian football world, but that it’s the world itself that is rotten.

“It is not me that invented this football, it is the whole Italian football system that works this way. I’m not the only one involved, there are others as well, including the former federation chairman Carraro and his associates,” he said.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
Moggi: I Was Ambushed, Blame Galliani In an exclusive interview with Italian daily newspaper 'Il Resto del Carlino,’ former Juventus sports director Luciano Moggi has hinted that it was Adriano Galliani who helped orchestrate the whole 'Moggi-gate' scandal that is currently shaking Italian football to its foundations.

“I was ambushed. It was a punch behind my back that I could never have imagined,” said Moggi before adding more spice to the stench-filled stew.

“I have my idea. Last September, Berlusconi proposed to me to join MIlan. I was surprised, and flattered by his request, and told him I would have reflected on it. It was the start of the season, in that moment I had to think of Juventus. But we know how the Milan owner is made, little is needed to excite him. And so he let Galliani know everything with great emphasis,” Moggi revealed.

It was at this time that Moggi believes his problems began.

“Two weeks after my encounter with Berlusconi, the Italian federation received the files with my tapped conversations. Galliani then probably told Berlusconi that it was good that he didn’t insist with me, because I was involved in a dangerous investigation,” Moggi explained.

Moggi also defended himself by saying he wasn’t the bad apple in the Italian football world, but that it’s the world itself that is rotten.

“It is not me that invented this football, it is the whole Italian football system that works this way. I’m not the only one involved, there are others as well, including the former federation chairman Carraro and his associates,” he said.
seems he already knew whats the bottom line of the punishment after the inquiry. so he started to talk.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Fuck. And I mean fuck. Yes, Moggi is talking about Berlusconi and yes Moggi is saying the entire system is rotten. But guess what? That's directly admitting Juventus is rotten, thus admitting they should go down. Seems like Moggi wants to take a lot down with him, but Juve'll be first, mark my words.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)