New Juve scandal: Moggi talking to referees (12 Viewers)

Sep 1, 2002
mark77 said:
Proof or no proof, in our case we are guilty before we can defend ourselves. :tdown:

anyway, here's some interesting stats about Moggi's supposedly good friend Massimo DeSantis for the past 2 seasons.

19.09.2004 Campionato Juventus-Atalanta 2-0 W
14.11.2004 Campionato Lecce-Juventus 0-1 W
06.01.2005 Campionato Parma-Juventus 1-1 L
05.02.2005 Campionato Palermo-Juventus 1-0 L
20.04.2005 Campionato Juventus-Inter 0-1 L
20.08.2005 Supercoppa Italiana Juventus-Inter 0-1 L (perfectly good goals by Trez dissalowed)
21.12.2005 Campionato Juventus-Siena 2-0 W
12.03.2006 Campionato Juventus-Milan 0-0 D
07.05.2006 Campionato Juventus-Palermo 2-1 W

4 wins 4 lost 1 draw

scandalo???
Good point, but did you see this happen:

AC Milan midfielder Gennaro Gattuso argues with referee Massimo De Santis after getting a red card during the Serie A match against Juventus in March 2006.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Maybe I'm missing something. But early on in this scandal of taped phone conversations there was word about Moggi supposedly trying to influence the referees at the CL qualifier last season (against Djurgarden) over a call made by Herbert Frandel in the first leg. Whatever became of that, and why isn't UEFA even lifting a finger on it compared to the blow-up in Serie A?

There are still inconsistencies in the accusations flying around that I can't quite follow here...

TreZeG00l

May 17, 2004
MOGGI: I did it for the club

Former Juventus director general Luciano Moggi put on his best face as he faced magistrates yesterday over the wiretapping scandal.

Moggi told the Gazzetta dello Sport: "It's true, there is a virus that has infected this atmosphere, but football was sick a long time before I came along.

"Juventus makes their money on the field, it does not have television to help them. If something must be done in order to defend yourself from the major powers, in football the best way is to be able to use television.

"What I have done, I have done for Juventus. Milan has it's television, we do not.

"In football, everyone has their road to follow. The alliances are always chan

http://www.talksoccer.net/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1147851305&archive=

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Yeah read that too and I even think it's true. That still doesn't make it right though. I guess we'll all know what's going to happen the 27th of July, when the Italian teams who will play CL next season have to be announced. Let's just hope Roma isn't one of them.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
TreZeG00l said:
MOGGI: I did it for the club

Former Juventus director general Luciano Moggi put on his best face as he faced magistrates yesterday over the wiretapping scandal.

Moggi told the Gazzetta dello Sport: "It's true, there is a virus that has infected this atmosphere, but football was sick a long time before I came along.

"Juventus makes their money on the field, it does not have television to help them. If something must be done in order to defend yourself from the major powers, in football the best way is to be able to use television.

"What I have done, I have done for Juventus. Milan has it's television, we do not.

"In football, everyone has their road to follow. The alliances are always chan

http://www.talksoccer.net/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1147851305&archive=
well, this conversation could probably part of the testimony only against the accusation about his talks to journalists. moggi is commited guilty by himself is what the media want. those bastards!

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Still, isn't Agnelli/FIAT rich enough to buy itself protection from this virus? We can buy players good enough to not need any unforseen interventions

Dec 26, 2004
mark77 said:
Proof or no proof, in our case we are guilty before we can defend ourselves. :tdown:

anyway, here's some interesting stats about Moggi's supposedly good friend Massimo DeSantis for the past 2 seasons.

19.09.2004 Campionato Juventus-Atalanta 2-0 W
14.11.2004 Campionato Lecce-Juventus 0-1 W
06.01.2005 Campionato Parma-Juventus 1-1 L
05.02.2005 Campionato Palermo-Juventus 1-0 L
20.04.2005 Campionato Juventus-Inter 0-1 L
20.08.2005 Supercoppa Italiana Juventus-Inter 0-1 L (perfectly good goals by Trez dissalowed)
21.12.2005 Campionato Juventus-Siena 2-0 W
12.03.2006 Campionato Juventus-Milan 0-0 D
07.05.2006 Campionato Juventus-Palermo 2-1 W

4 wins 4 lost 1 draw

scandalo???

Interesting statistics :agree:

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
Primo said:
It's also sickening how Berlusconi washes Milan's hands clean from the dirt the media has created over Juve.
agree, but we'll see if milan are so clean themselves.

know that we shouldn't be throwing stones at other houses at the moment, but read long time ago(i don'tknow if this is true though) that sheva was handed a european passport shortly after he joined milan.

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
JuveBoy said:
The same question can be asked for Serie A matches! It was not needed we have won serie A more than any other club

Exactly! Why would he had to fix matches for? Didn't he belive in the players? It all sounds too bizarre to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)