New Juve scandal: Moggi talking to referees (6 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm gonna go to the supermarket and buy some popcorn and some coca cola..

this soap opera is really turning interesting now, so I'll hurry - I don't want to miss anything.. :cool:

I think it will all end up with Moggi killing Berlusconi only to be shot from behind by Galliani, who in the last episode admits to have had oral sex with Shevchenko, something which will be confirmed in the courts by Giraudo played by Robert Duvall, who was forced to watch.
And then Moggi will rise from the grave and buy Ronaldinho and turn Juventus into Champions League winners.

This is even better than "Dallas"

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Italian league opens inquiry into Juve ref scandal

ROME (AFP) - Juventus could face sanctions for sporting fraud after the Italian Football Federation announced the opening of an inquiry into allegations that Juve's general director Luciano Moggi chose referees for the team's matches.

Accusations levelled against Moggi in two newspapers Thursday, but originally aired in 2004, concern the Juve chief requesting specific referees for matches against Messina and AC Milan.

The Gazzetta dello Sport and the Corriere della Sera published accounts of telephone conversations between Moggi and Pierluigi Pairetto, a former member of the federation's refereeing commission, in which Moggi asks for officials of his choice to be assigned to the matches in question.

Moggi is also accused of having asked Pairetto to select a specific referee for a Champions League encounter in 2004 against Djurgardens of Sweden - at the time, Pairetto was also vice-president of the UEFA refereeing commission.

A statement for the Italian federation said they received transcripts of the conversations from the Turin public prosecutor's office in March and added: "This new and complex documentation makes all other enquiries and analyses irrelevant."

The inquiry was actually opened in March but only announced Thursday.

According to Italian press reports, the transcripts were not sufficient to suggest corruption or match-fixing, but do open Juventus to the possibility of league-imposed sanctions.

The federation also recently opened an inquiry into alleged irregularities by the GEA, the association of players' agents, whose president is Moggi's son Alessandro

AFP

-----------------------------------------------

Shit...

It's an organized process against Juve, guys...

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
ReBeL said:
Italian league opens inquiry into Juve ref scandal

ROME (AFP) - Juventus could face sanctions for sporting fraud after the Italian Football Federation announced the opening of an inquiry into allegations that Juve's general director Luciano Moggi chose referees for the team's matches.

Accusations levelled against Moggi in two newspapers Thursday, but originally aired in 2004, concern the Juve chief requesting specific referees for matches against Messina and AC Milan.
They were summer friendlies.
The Gazzetta dello Sport and the Corriere della Sera published accounts of telephone conversations between Moggi and Pierluigi Pairetto, a former member of the federation's refereeing commission, in which Moggi asks for officials of his choice to be assigned to the matches in question.

Moggi is also accused of having asked Pairetto to select a specific referee for a Champions League encounter in 2004 against Djurgardens of Sweden - at the time, Pairetto was also vice-president of the UEFA refereeing commission.
Ref he didn't get at the end. Every Uefa league is rappresented in the choosing of the refs by one of their men. Of course each one tries to get the best for the clubs of their federations.

Btw, they published irrelevant private conversations on papers. Shouldn't be that against the law?

A statement for the Italian federation said they received transcripts of the conversations from the Turin public prosecutor's office in March and added: "This new and complex documentation makes all other enquiries and analyses irrelevant."

The inquiry was actually opened in March but only announced Thursday.

According to Italian press reports, the transcripts were not sufficient to suggest corruption or match-fixing, but do open Juventus to the possibility of league-imposed sanctions.

The federation also recently opened an inquiry into alleged irregularities by the GEA, the association of players' agents, whose president is Moggi's son Alessandro
Who knows what they can do to us if it's proven there wasn't corruption or match fixings. Plus what Moggi's son does is not our business.
AFP

-----------------------------------------------

Shit...

It's an organized process against Juve, guys...

With organized being the key word :yuck:

Dec 2, 2005
caroline_celico said:
no, i mean this season.
i do admit that sometimes milan (and also inter) get some help from reffs. but it is just bcoz their mistakes, not bcoz they're really want to help milan. and it just SOMETIMES not OFTEN like juve had (or maybe happened on EVERY JUVE MATCH)
Fuck off, ok? I’m really tired of all AntiJuve people.

BBilan Merda!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Ok, I have a question here...

IF (and I want to remark the part of IF) this turn out to be true and Moggi does buy favours from referees... would you be amazaed by it? I mean would you be in schok of disbelieve from it?

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
I wouldn't be amazed that these things happen in football (in general, because it's not like moggi is the devil and the others are all angels). But even if what is written turns out to be true, it doesn't mean that Moggi has bought anything, 'cause there's really nothing concrete about these transcriptions.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Espectro said:
Ok, I have a question here...

IF (and I want to remark the part of IF) this turn out to be true and Moggi does buy favours from referees... would you be amazaed by it? I mean would you be in schok of disbelieve from it?
Look..

I'm sure Moggi knows people and I'm sure he's made a few dodgy decisions in his career..

But when you deal with and oppose against people like Berlusconi, you have to be like that. You have to play their game!

What really pisses me off is when Milan fans say that our club is dirty when they've had Berlusconi in charge for 23 years.

Moggi is a great guy, would you rather have a spineless nimbwit like Morratti in charge?

So he's given away a few cars..

So he's had his opinions about which referees are better than others..

So WHAT?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
isha00 said:
I wouldn't be amazed that these things happen in football (in general, because it's not like moggi is the devil and the others are all angels). But even if what is written turns out to be true, it doesn't mean that Moggi has bought anything, 'cause there's really nothing concrete about these transcriptions.

I know, and I wasnt thinking just on this "conversations" I just want to know if one day Moggi is caugth doing it (geting favours from referees) if that would be a shcok for you guys...

Again this is just for the sake of argument...

We all know that Moggi will never be caugth :D:D:D:D:D

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
serfaraaz said:
why is eveyone against juve and story is as crap as figo allegations on moggi how can moggi select referee for uefa matches

1) Cause the championship is ending and they are trying to not make us win;
2) He can't select refs, he can only reccomend the italian reppresentant in Uefa to try to protect Italian (Juve's) interests. But, as we can read in the transripts, Moggi didn't even get refs he appreciated, so there goes his ability to choose refs.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Jem83 said:
Look..

I'm sure Moggi knows people and I'm sure he's made a few dodgy decisions in his career..

But when you deal with and oppose against people like Berlusconi, you have to be like that. You have to play their game!

What really pisses me off is when Milan fans say that our club is dirty when they've had Berlusconi in charge for 23 years.

Moggi is a great guy, would you rather have a spineless nimbwit like Morratti in charge?

So he's given away a few cars..

So he's had his opinions about which referees are better than others..

So WHAT?
wow... take it easy, I was making an "inocent" question :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
serfaraaz said:
why is eveyone against juve and story is as crap as figo allegations on moggi how can moggi select referee for uefa matches
Afterall, Moggi caught Figo talking to FIGC President Franco Carraro in a dark corner of a restaurant recently, but he didn't report that.

Turned out that it was just Carraro's wife in a fur coat, but it's easy to confuse that for Figo given all his body hair and his tendency to hit people with a purse. :p

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Espectro said:
I know, and I wasnt thinking just on this "conversations" I just want to know if one day Moggi is caugth doing it (geting favours from referees) if that would be a shcok for you guys...

Again this is just for the sake of argument...

We all know that Moggi will never be caugth :D:D:D:D:D

I don't know, but I surely would ask myself how many matches were bought at our expenses.

Because this things come out only against us, because only the procure of Torino (=Guariniello in our case) wastes money of taxes and time in this way. Who knows what could come out if other procures did the same (Something that I don't hope, 'cause it would mean that instead of investigating on murderers and terrorists they do this).

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
isha00 said:
I don't know, but I surely would ask myself how many matches were bought at our expenses.

Because this things come out only against us, because only the procure of Torino (=Guariniello in our case) wastes money of taxes and time in this way. Who knows what could come out if other procures did the same (Something that I don't hope, 'cause it would mean that instead of investigating on murderers and terrorists they do this).

I understand what you are saying, snf probably I would think the same, however I think you are missing the main idea of the question , would you be amazed if Moggi was found to buy referees? yes or no?

:devil:

PS: This could be a very good poll by the way....

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I wouldn't be surprised if Moggi's pulled a few strings..

But I WOULD be surprised if he's pulled more strings than Berlusconi/Galliani

This is why it's not a Yes/No-question, because all top clubs are shady or have been at some point

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Jem83 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Moggi's pulled a few strings..

But I WOULD be surprised if he's pulled more strings than Berlusconi/Galliani

This is why it's not a Yes/No-question, because all top clubs are shady or have been at some point
the question is " would you be amazed if Moggi pulled some strings" Im not asking about Milan, or any other team, so yes, its a question of "yes or not" and a very simple question if I may add...

In my case... No, I wouldnt be amazed. See that wasnt so dificult...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)