New Juve coach, who do you want? (7 Viewers)

Who would you want as Juve's new coach?

• Fabio Capello

• Marcello Lippi

• Walter Novellino

• Giovanni Trapattoni

• Delio Rossi

• Gérard Houllier

• José Mourinho

• Arsène Wenger

• Gianluca Vialli

• Antonio Conte

• Luciano Spalletti

• Walter Mazzarri

• Claudio Gentile

• Cesare Prandelli

• Alena Seredova's cleavage

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
:rofl:

Dude he failed twice this year, domestically and in Europe.. :disagree:
He didn't exactly FAIL. Losing on penalty kicks in the semifinals of the Uefa Champions League when you're missing a couple of key players isn't exactly failing. As for the league, their result is usually good for a win but given Man U's unbelievable run it was simply impossible. And still winning TWO trophies in one season. None of his seasons can be considered failures so far.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
He didn't exactly FAIL. Losing on penalty kicks in the semifinals of the Uefa Champions League when you're missing a couple of key players isn't exactly failing. As for the league, their result is usually good for a win but given Man U's unbelievable run it was simply impossible. And still winning TWO trophies in one season. None of his seasons can be considered failures so far.
which two trophies?

losing on penalties is not an excuse, he has a team no one dreams to have. he has thousands of options.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
A question jumped into my mind...
If Secco is th one who is controlling the transfer policy, and DD didn't like that...
what would make Lippi accept it? or will they kick secco out?!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
which two trophies?

losing on penalties is not an excuse, he has a team no one dreams to have. he has thousands of options.
Fa Cup
League cup.

so what you are saying that no good coacoh can lose? Get real every coach will lose regardless of the team they have. and before you go on about him failing with Chelsea, perhaps you should know that he has won 4 league titles in a row (2with Chelsea and 2 with Porto) plus he has won the UEFA cup and CL with Porto as well. Now go on try and argue about him being a failure. You want Lippi back don't you? Lippi also failed to win us a CL in 2003, and the league title on 2004. Guess that makes him a failure....

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If Secco is th one who is controlling the transfer policy, and DD didn't like that...
Presumably the board would have more faith in Lippi and so would give him a bigger say, if not full control on transfers.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
i think coaches on the caliber of lippi don't sign to a team unless they get the proper freedom they need.

i think DD didn't negotiate the transfer freedom with the club when he signed and now he want to change that

anyway scouts should report to the coach as well as the director and both should make the decision.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
with the absence of eriksson i would go for capello again
only thing i 'm afraid of is the departure of buffon because his relations with fabio are not very good

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
err.. I don't think so, reread again.

No. You got owned by me and thus are trying desperately to get yourself out of this situation but you know your trapped because you are arguing with me. Your attempts at trying to be cool and laid back and showing you don't care by putting smilies in your posts doesn't fool me. Don't even try to argue back. You lost I won. End of discussion.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
No. You got owned by me and thus are trying desperately to get yourself out of this situation but you know your trapped because you are arguing with me. Your attempts at trying to be cool and laid back and showing you don't care by putting smilies in your posts doesn't fool me. Don't even try to argue back. You lost I won. End of discussion.
:lol: quality

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
In order....

1. Lippi
2. Prandelli
3. Spalletti

.....would be my choice, but I think DD should stay and have a bash at consolidating the team in serie A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)