New Juve coach, who do you want? (7 Viewers)

Who would you want as Juve's new coach?

• Fabio Capello

• Marcello Lippi

• Walter Novellino

• Giovanni Trapattoni

• Delio Rossi

• Gérard Houllier

• José Mourinho

• Arsène Wenger

• Gianluca Vialli

• Antonio Conte

• Luciano Spalletti

• Walter Mazzarri

• Claudio Gentile

• Cesare Prandelli

• Alena Seredova's cleavage

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
How quickly we forget the massive disappointment of his last season with us... all the losses in big finals that we should have won, etc. How the fans just shrugged it off, figuring he was leaving anyway.

He has nothing left to prove at Juve. He's won all the trophies there are with the club. The club isn't even going to play in European play next season -- Intertoto rumors aside.

Screw romance with the past. We have to look towards the future.
I remember them clearly, I was one of his biggest critics that year, along with DP's biggest critic.

But I gotta say, I think it happened because Lippi was just not motivated enough, and had too much time already with the Juventus team.

The spirit now is different, the goals are different and certainly the players and atmosphere they bring is different. I may be wrong, but I think Lippi is the man to guide us to the first 2 years of stability. I'm not looking for a new Ferguson here.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
i voted for lippi but as a secand choice Walter Mazzarri is the man, he is the couch of Reggina if i am not mistaken, with such limited budget and limited players ability if you cancel the -15 point they would be fighting for UEFA cup place, the guy is amazing last game he was loseing 3-0 to Empoli at half time after the break the got back into the game and should have ended witha 5-3 win. that's the kind of coaches that we should be looking at.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Prandelli or the Special One...though i'd keep DD over any of those in an eye-blink. like the v-man said: fuck the BoD, what wankers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)