New Juve coach, who do you want? (8 Viewers)

Who would you want as Juve's new coach?

• Fabio Capello

• Marcello Lippi

• Walter Novellino

• Giovanni Trapattoni

• Delio Rossi

• Gérard Houllier

• José Mourinho

• Arsène Wenger

• Gianluca Vialli

• Antonio Conte

• Luciano Spalletti

• Walter Mazzarri

• Claudio Gentile

• Cesare Prandelli

• Alena Seredova's cleavage

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
you know i'm quite the tactician myself guys :eyebrows: :p

i'm not answering the question cuz its more than obvious.
@ mark:

DP would be my runner up 4 sure :tup: :D

... after capello :tdown:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
My God, Lippi as coach yet again would be like going to a Kiss concert.

Sure, a lot of nostalgic fans would want to relive their heyday. But there's something sad and pathetic about a 60-year-old guy trying to pick up chicks in leather pants with his beer gut hanging out, singing songs about rocking and rolling all night. :sick:

Reunion tours are fine. But Juve can't turn back the clock and live in the past like it's 1995. He completely f*cked up his coaching job of the World Cup final, and the team won in spite of him. I don't want to relive any more CL Final let downs with Lippi at the helm. Let him retire on a high note.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Lippi is a master coach how i would welcome back. he plays perfect football, and knows how to get the best out his players.

DD is a good coach, and has done well, why he is getting criticism is beyond me, he has done his job and we are promoted.

anyway, if i had it my way, i'll coach the team and win the treble within 2 seasons:agree: :p :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
My God, Lippi as coach yet again would be like going to a Kiss concert.

Sure, a lot of nostalgic fans would want to relive their heyday. But there's something sad and pathetic about a 60-year-old guy trying to pick up chicks in leather pants with his beer gut hanging out, singing songs about rocking and rolling all night. :sick:

Reunion tours are fine. But Juve can't turn back the clock and live in the past like it's 1995. He completely f*cked up his coaching job of the World Cup final, and the team won in spite of him. I don't want to relive any more CL Final let downs with Lippi at the helm. Let him retire on a high note.
I just don't understand some of our supporters. Yes, we owe Lippi so much, but I suppose people aren't bright enough to realize that Marcelo would only be a stop-gap measure for Juventus right now. The man is going on 60 and everybody knew during the 2004 season that his tricks at Juventus had run out and we needed a change. Looking back I wish we had stuck with Lippi instead of employing that douchebag Capello, but history cannot be erased and now we want to somehow revive history in a quest to solve our problems. History should be used as catalyst for learning. However, it should not be used as some sort of Boeing 747 Manual/Bible for fixing all problems that occur.

I love Marcelo Lippi, but bringing him back for a third stint is just hopelessly turning the clock backwards. It's a gaurantee that he won't stay aboard for more than two seasons as he said it himself that his career will come to an end sometime soon. But apparently some people here don't understand the concept of stability and haven't learned anything (talk about history) from Moratti and Inter.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
But okay, fine. Lets hire Marcelo Lippi. We don't have the stability nor talent to realisticly compete for the Scudetto this coming season, and probably for the following season as well. So now we find ourselves in 2009 in essentially the same position as we are now... wondering if our manager will remain onboard, contemplating who could possibly replace him, wondering if we will be competitive and stable enough to win. Does this honestly sound like a winning scenario to anybody?

Nothing is easy after relegation and when Lippi came back for the first time he still had many of the same stalwarts from his first stint in the squad. But now we have a glut of youth and the person who gave them their chance was Didier Deschamps. He knows them well and has implemented them nicely thus far. If some other manager comes in here fucks their progress up, like Capello, this club should be designated for mentally retarded supporters.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Wenger only because he would bring Cesc with him, or Mourinho I quite like that idea.
Lippi is a legend but he is not our future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)