New Juve coach, who do you want? (3 Viewers)

Who would you want as Juve's new coach?

• Fabio Capello

• Marcello Lippi

• Walter Novellino

• Giovanni Trapattoni

• Delio Rossi

• Gérard Houllier

• José Mourinho

• Arsène Wenger

• Gianluca Vialli

• Antonio Conte

• Luciano Spalletti

• Walter Mazzarri

• Claudio Gentile

• Cesare Prandelli

• Alena Seredova's cleavage

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
exactly dom.

Bringing Lippi back would be the biggest mistake in juve's history. How many times are we going to rely on him, when he dies and we are in trouble, will we dig him up and put him on the bench anyway?

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
I want Juve to look to the future and not to the past. Lippi would be a disaster.

My vote goes for Prandelli or possibly Wenger but definitly not Lippi.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
To much arrogance, and i don't want juve to be a team with 7 portugese players
Oh please, when will people learn Mourinho's arrogance is meant to defend his players? When's the last time you heard one wrong word about a Chelsea player? 2004? That's what Mourinho's so good at: taking the hit.

Not to mention that what he did after the game against Arsenal was class.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Naaaaa, Dom you would really take Ciro??? It would be his first coaching year. Juve would be way too soon for him!

I would go for Arsene Wenger. If Juve could play the football Arsenal is playing......also, Wenger likes to coach young players, and we have a lot of the at the moment

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Naaaaa, Dom you would really take Ciro??? It would be his first coaching year. Juve would be way too soon for him!
Ciro has 'winner' written all over him.

I would go for Arsene Wenger. If Juve could play the football Arsenal is playing......also, Wenger likes to coach young players, and we have a lot of the at the moment
I don't like Arsene Wenger as a personality. Besides I think he works with so many youngsters, largely due to arsenal's relatively small budget.

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
bringing back Lippi is a mistake,He done a good job but we cant relay on him forever,it's about time we move on.I voted for Cesare Parndelli - the best next italian coach,look what his doing with fiorentina,it's amazing!

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
let's be logical Lippi knows very well the club and the Serie A as well. For immediate impact you need signings yeah but also a coach

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Mourinho because it seems impossible for this guy to fail. He's a born winner. As for Lippi, wouldn't want to ruin his legendary reputation now would we. I'm not sure if he'd have the motivation to work wonders with a totally different strength Juve than it was when he left.

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
Bring back Lippi. I would like to see Vialli coach us also but next season is not a time when we can take chances.

But Mourinho would be worth Bringing in just for antics, Like him or not he is funny bastard when he talks to themedia.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Spalletti>Prandelli

DD >> Conte

Mourinho is out of question as he would ask more than 100mil to build a new team
Benitez would be my choice but not in the lest
Wenger and Ferguson wont leave England
There is absolutely no chance to see a Capello come back now for a trillions of reasons.
Novellino,Vialli r not good enough to coach Juve, i would prefer DD to stay over them.

Lippi easily tops that list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)