Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Islamist and Muslim aren't the same thing.
Islamist would be closer to Evangelical (someone who uses religion as a political tool)
while Shia and Sunni are like Catholic and Protestant.
Nah thats not correct.
Wahabbis is closer to Evangelical. Islam and muslim mean same thing. Islam (verb) is the religion while muslim(noun/adjective) is someone who practices Islam.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Apart from me, one was the chief of Vikings; until last year he’s proved spot on on all our major transfers.
yes i even meet this dude ,,Marchino'' .He became a leader of the Viking as Grancini in 2017 he received a sentence of 13 years prison, the old leader of the Viking
My friend from Torino, who has been a Viking for 25 years is pretty close to this Marchino.
So maybe he knows from him that Pep will land in Turin in a moment. An i believe him. He has been my friend for over 20 years already.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
just had a job interview lasted for over an hour. I dont remember what questions i was asked, i dont remember what i said, im not sure if it went well all i thought about the whole time was logging back on here to check if Pep was announced
If it deals with money I’m sure you’re hired.

Forza Pep

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
yes i even meet this dude ,,Marchino'' .He became a leader of the Viking as Grancini in 2017 he received a sentence of 13 years prison, the old leader of the Viking
My friend from Torino, who has been a Viking for 25 years is pretty close to this Marchino.
So maybe he knows from him that Pep will land in Turin in a moment. An i believe him. He has been my friend for over 20 years already.

In a moment???You mean Now??

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
In a moment???You mean Now??
In fact, in last couple of weeks i speak on tel almost every day with a friend who is Viking. He has been sure of Guardiola for 2 weeks now. And that from what I know, he is quite close to Marchini. It was last year when i met Marchini . I mean, I've met" is to big word. I shook hands: P

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
In fact, in last couple of weeks i speak on tel almost every day with a friend who is Viking. He has been sure of Guardiola for 2 weeks now. And that from what I know, he is quite close to Marchini. It was last year when i met Marchini . I mean, I've met" is to big word. I shook hands: P
Pep is going to land in Turin now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 245)