Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So it turns out Pep was meant to sign with Puma a few months ago till 'Something happened' and now Adidas want to sign him up, which will contribute to their financial support story to bring him to Juve. Apparently there has been a bit of a war between the 2 brands since Spain signed up with Puma

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Ok, let me give you a summary of the evening. Tonight was the gathering of 4 good friends who have been together to watch Juve games across the continent for a very long time.
Apart from me, one was the chief of Vikings; until last year he’s proved spot on on all our major transfers. Unfortunately he has had severe health problems, but now he is back into action and still has good contacts.
One of the other guys plays golf in Turin where CR7, Nedved and other Juve players and executives live.
Well, there was no doubt for them, based on what they have heard in their circles: it’s Pep. I have to trust them. Look back at my posts from the past. When did you first read “Pjanic a done deal”, “Higuain looking for home in Turin” or CR7 is ours?
Look carefully back at all the posts and then let me know. That’s why I’ll stick to Pep.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
And I’ll stick to you. Your sources have always been good. If they think it’s Pep then we can at least assume the possibility is real. Now let’s hope it all works out.

May 26, 2016
Ok, let me give you a summary of the evening. Tonight was the gathering of 4 good friends who have been together to watch Juve games across the continent for a very long time.
Apart from me, one was the chief of Vikings; until last year he’s proved spot on on all our major transfers. Unfortunately he has had severe health problems, but now he is back into action and still has good contacts.
One of the other guys plays golf in Turin where CR7, Nedved and other Juve players and executives live.
Well, there was no doubt for them, based on what they have heard in their circles: it’s Pep. I have to trust them. Look back at my posts from the past. When did you first read “Pjanic a done deal”, “Higuain looking for home in Turin” or CR7 is ours?
Look carefully back at all the posts and then let me know. That’s why I’ll stick to Pep.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
You are the real MVP on this forum. And @Mark Offcourse <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)