Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
Allegri won Serie A 5 seasons with Juventus, look at our squad and compare it to the others, you as a coach would have won Serie A 5 seasons to.

I understand the hate against Sarri, he is not classy enought to coach Juve. His performance in Napoli was great, he fighted for the title against us. With a squad he made play the best football in italy. He made Higuain look like Ronaldo. When we had Higuain he look decent. Why? Because Sarri if given the time can make a team play like that. Allegri cant make a team play like that, if he would have coached Napoli, would they have been as great as under Sarri, IMO no way. Allegri biggest ability was his tactical side, but I agree with Sacchi that in europe offensive football wins titles.

Sarri is not my first choice, but still you must look at the enviroment the coaches has been in. Would Allegri have been succesful in Roma, Napoli if Juve dident give him they job?

Still Juve did, because they saw something in him, and if they are getting Sarri, I trust them 100% who am I do know better then Paratici, Nedved and Allegri. They wanted a change, lets see what the next step is, im sure they are picking the right choice.
I really wouldn't have :grin: It's really hard for me to have a serious debate with people who make such statements. The margins at the top are much smaller than people seem to realize. You don't stay at the top for eight years without doing everything really well on day-to-day basis. That involves the coach doing his job really well. I personally have no clue how to coach a football team and I doubt anyone else on here does either.

Yes Allegri can make his team play really well, as we've seen at Cagliari, Milan and Juve. I understand some people might prefer Sarri's more possession based short passing football. However that doesn't mean it's somehow better, it simply pleases your eye more. That's all subjective. Objectively the best football is played by the team that wins the trophies.

I'm not going to get into those hypothetical scenarios. What we do know is that Allegri has mostly achieved his goals while winning trophies.

I agree, if Sarri comes he needs to be given a fair chance. However Paratici, Nedved and Agnelli are also human and can make wrong decisions. We've been lucky that thus far under Agnelli they've got 2/3 of the coaches right.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
This is hilarious. No one knows who our next coach will be. We are simply waiting for news. Meanwhile, the plebs have already begun self-immolating.

Don't know why we make fun of forums like redcafe when we have plenty of primitive ding dongs here.

- - - Updated - - -

Again I am not saying you cant critisize Sarri. I could not care less. I am saying that I find the bashing of our management from the same members, who are always quick to call out other members for critizing our coach, a double standard. In the last few pages, i have read how our management dont have any ambition, how they are only interested in yes men and so on.
I applaud your patience lol

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This is hilarious. No one knows who our next coach will be. We are simply waiting for news. Meanwhile, the plebs have already begun self-immolating.

Don't know why we make fun of forums like redcafe when we have plenty of primitive ding dongs here.

- - - Updated - - -

I applaud your patience lol
Lmao speak for yourself. Sarri is the next coach and there’s no chance it’ll be anyone else. If he wasn’t in the EL final, he’d already be signed, sealed and delivered.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We dodged a bullet with most overrated "coach" there is.
We were really stupid to turn down Mourinho, becauseche coached Inter then chase Sarri, who did coach Napoli.
And why do ppl dislike Sarri other than that?
While he was at Napoli he put the pressure on us, completely outcoached us on the derbies and he only had a far inferior material and budget.
Ppl should stop thinking so superficial...

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We were really stupid to turn down Mourinho, becauseche coached Inter then chase Sarri, who did coach Napoli.
While he was at Napoli he put the pressure on us, completely oncoached us on the derbies and he only had far inferior material and budget.
And if anyone needed another reason why Sarri would be a disaster for us :lol: the ultimate jinx has arrived.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
While he was at Napoli he put the pressure on us, completely oncoached us on the derbies and he only had far inferior material and budget.
Sarri made this same 100m Pjanic gang believe Insigne is a top player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)