New Holland: The New Sponsor (3 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
LOL, love the new sig BTW. :D Yet the username I don't get. :confused:
Username is from Scrubs, a comedy series I watch. I found the dialogue online, saves me the typing:

Dr Kelso: "Listen up faces, I can't be bothered to remember all of your names so from now on I shall be referring to all the men as Dennis and all the women as Debra"
Intern: "My name actually is Debra, sir"
Dr Kelso: "Then, out of respect to all the others, you will be Slagathor"

Classic moment :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Username is from Scrubs, a comedy series I watch. I found the dialogue online, saves me the typing:

Dr Kelso: "Listen up faces, I can't be bothered to remember all of your names so from now on I shall be referring to all the men as Dennis and all the women as Debra"

Hehe, that's actually funny. I never did really pay much attention to that show, you're the second guy who reccomended it. I'll have to give it a peek from time to time.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

I too should change my username, I bet it's vReally refreshing :eyebrows:

Geof

May 14, 2004
You want to have written Munich on our shirts :shocked:?
I'd rather go with this one.
Munich, Bremen, what's the difference?

At least we wouldn't face competition with any Leuven side in the next 10 years, as it seems unlikely that OH Leuven will play any european football.

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
I just would like to say to you guys that here in Norway it is snowing, cars getting stuck all the time,..

In fact just five minutes ago I had to use "my" BM VOLVO VALTRA 505 to pull out a garbage truck that had driven itself off the road on the backside of the cowshed.... Have pulled a volvo, seat, audi and a fiat earlier today...

So, take it easy on the road guysl

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Maybe if you drink them instead of eating and like the taste of wheat like the NewHolland machines. Beck's is the best beer! :toast:

@Matteo4Azzurri

Design does not look that bad. Could be okay with me.
give me a litre of Andechs any day mate, you get Becks here in scotland i i have to say it aint so special:pint:
but that just me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)