New Holland: The New Sponsor (2 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Since when is the sponsorship deal decided by what the logo will look like on the shirt? It's all about the money.

Would you rather have an extra top class player or have a logo you like?

At Aberdeen we got a horrible blue box on our nice red shirt but we accepted it cos it was the best financial deal.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
preach brother preach

by the way, i dont know if it is the beer i m drinking or the fact that i am watching "10 things i hate about you" but i found your avatar quite amusing
Or because it's naturally hilarious. I wish I was that intelligent to actually write something such as that during a test instead of solving it out.

And regarding the beer... lucky you. I wish I could be drinking my face off right now.

Speaking of my favorite beverage, I woudn't mind seeing this on our jerseys. Paulaner is heaven in beverage form. :lick:

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Or because it's naturally hilarious. I wish I was that intelligent to actually write something such as that during a test instead of solving it out.

And regarding the beer... lucky you. I wish I could be drinking my face off right now.

Speaking of my favorite beverage, I woudn't mind seeing this on our jerseys. Paulaner is heaven in beverage form. :lick:
You want to have written Munich on our shirts :shocked:?
I'd rather go with this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)