New Car :) (2 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
Put me down for Mercedes. Its the highest class IMO.
Totally 1000% agree with that one. Can't beat a good merc for sheer class

patricularly the CLK 55 AMG or the SL 600

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
It's amazing how the cars discussion keepes resurfacing every couple of months...

This is how it'll go:
Andy: Audi
Majed: BMW
Elnur: BMW
Salihah: Alfa Romeo
Fabs: Audi
Zlatan: Volvo
Damn right!!! Volvo rocks!

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Totally 1000% agree with that one. Can't beat a good merc for sheer class
Me three. Love Mercedes´cars, they say that they aren´t suited for the Norwegian enviroment but I´m still getting one when I´m older.

I also have a Passat Andy, but it´s incredibly old. Still love though, but when it gets so old that it needs to get replaced I won´t buy a new car(unless I´ve finished school and working), as I don´t really need one and cars are so expensive here. Come to think about it I´ve driven Martin around in my Passat, wasn´t it lovely Martin? :D

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

Me three. Love Mercedes´cars, they say that they aren´t suited for the Norwegian enviroment but I´m still getting one when I´m older.

I also have a Passat Andy, but it´s incredibly old. Still love though, but when it gets so old that it needs to get replaced I won´t buy a new car(unless I´ve finished school and working), as I don´t really need one and cars are so expensive here. Come to think about it I´ve driven Martin around in my Passat, wasn´t it lovely Martin? :D
Not suited for Norway? Eloborate :)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004

make it four... :cool:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
Not suited for Norway? Eloborate :)
I´ve heard something about how most of them are very rear-wheel driven and kinda of heavy at the back, something that makes them unsuited for driving on snow and ince up hills for example. Don´t remember where I´ve heard that though.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004

I´ve heard something about how most of them are very rear-wheel driven and kinda of heavy at the back, something that makes them unsuited for driving on snow and ince up hills for example. Don´t remember where I´ve heard that though.
All I've heard have been praises except few little complaints about the electrics...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

AFAIK, the new Mercedes' have front-wheel drive, only the BMWs are sticking with the rear wheel. And yes, rear wheel driven cars are harder to drive in snow and ice.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

AFAIK, the new Mercedes' have front-wheel drive, only the BMWs are sticking with the rear wheel. And yes, rear wheel driven cars are harder to drive in snow and ice.
how do you know? you cant even overtake a slower car without hiting something :D

sorry.

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #59
    where am i in the list ;)

Amr: Lancia - Dedra

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

Hey well at least it's a Passat, not a Ford pickup Torks. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)