New Car :) (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

Thats not the name, but that the only way I can describe it. I cant remember the number. I will look for the pic.

Its like, a Jeep/Suv, really big. lx something......
That's right... because there is no Lexus Landcruiser. There is a Toyota Landcruiser, which happens to be my favorite SUV (after an X5 obviously)

Buy on AliExpress.com

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

That's right... because there is no Lexus Landcruiser. There is a Toyota Landcruiser, which happens to be my favorite SUV (after an X5 obviously)
Its actually very very very, if not nearly the same as the Toyota Landcruiser. That's why I called it a landcruiser.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Its actually very very very, if not nearly the same as the Toyota Landcruiser. That's why I called it a landcruiser.
It's basically a slight step ahead of the Toyota Landcruiser VXR in terms of luxery. I'd say that at least 95% of the parts are the same.

it's called Lexus LX 470 :)

:touched: Great car!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

:thumb:

My fav mid-size SUVs: (in order)
BMW X5
Porsche Cayenne
Infiniti FX45

Fullsize: (in Order)
BMW X7
Range Rover
Lexus LX 470
Cadi Escalade

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

:thumb:

My fav mid-size SUVs: (in order)
BMW X5
Porsche Cayenne
Infiniti FX45

Fullsize: (in Order)
BMW X7
Range Rover
Lexus LX 470
Cadi Escalade
You gotta love that Cayenne. Its sheer beauty. Reminds me of looking at Giselle. :D

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Ford Mondeo is garbage. Anything made in my State of Michigan is garbage. :D
At first I though the Mondeo was an English, then I came to realise it was American.

I think the one I had was made in England. It had all the aspects of a European Car. Indicator, lights switch, everything. As a matter of fact, it is a European Car. I am not sure.

Oh, well other Fords must suck, but not mines. :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

At first I though the Mondeo was an English, then I came to realise it was American.

I think the one I had was made in England. It had all the aspects of a European Car. Indicator, lights switch, everything. As a matter of fact, it is a European Car. I am not sure.

Oh, well other Fords must suck, but not mines. :D
The Mondeo is a cheap imitation of a good European car. :D

Actually I probably shouldn't say that. My uncle who is a Ford supplier would be really pissed if he saw this. :D

K10

Jul 12, 2002

The Mondeo is a cheap imitation of a good European car. :D

Actually I probably shouldn't say that. My uncle who is a Ford supplier would be really pissed if he saw this. :D
But I am pretty sure my mondeo is European.

I am a bit confused now :D

The Focus is american also right.?

May Ford makes cars in Europe too. If that's the case I have the European Version. We don't get much American made cars here, if any at all.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

But I am pretty sure my mondeo is European.

I am a bit confused now :D

The Focus is american also right.?

May Ford makes cars in Europe too. If that's the case I have the European Version. We don't get much American made cars here, if any at all.
Yeah the Focus is another piece of junk. :D

I'm not sure if there are Ford plants in Europe or not.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
It's amazing how the cars discussion keepes resurfacing every couple of months...

This is how it'll go:
Andy: Audi
Majed: BMW
Elnur: BMW
Salihah: Alfa Romeo
Fabs: Audi
Zlatan: Volvo

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Beat this suckas :D
And BTW, Andy.. I have a remark..

The Passat is a great car, but you're a college student! No offense, but if you can afford something in that price range, why didn't you go for anything sporty/convertable. Something you can fix-up and pimp-up! Something you can take to on a road trip to Florida or something..

you're not 30-year old company worker... or a trendy mother of 2...

You're like a lot of my friends in highschool.. All they wanted was cars like Lexus GS300, BMW 5 Series, Jaguar X-type....etc... Eventually, most of them ended up getting sportier cars after those cars..

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
It's amazing how the cars discussion keepes resurfacing every couple of months...

This is how it'll go:
Andy: Audi
Majed: BMW
Elnur: BMW
Salihah: Alfa Romeo
Fabs: Audi
Zlatan: Volvo
Put me down for Mercedes. Its the highest class IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)