Nedved reveals Buffon exit (3 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
To be honest,I'm not surprised at all.Buffon is not a keeper for serie b or lower so I wishing him all the best,he is deserving that because he is the best keeper in the world.

I have a great respect for the guy!

Forza Gigi,wherever he goes!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well looks like gigi is leaving, i just hope he goes somewhere outside of italy.
we couldnt expect the best keeper in the world to stay with us in serie B, well i didnt and i expect that other players r gonna follow him

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yep. Get it all out now.

I'm not surprised though. Hey -- Jack called it when he saw Gigi at the delle Alpi a couple months back. ;) Best of luck to him, he's been a fantastic player for us. But time marches forward, for better or worse.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
This is really sad. And surprising. I wonder why Nedved reveals private conversations between them :disagree: If buffon goes to milan, he'll lose every respect. If he wants to retain respect, he has to move abraod - barcelona he always wanted. lucky bastards.

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
i can't understand why any player want to go out. it will be only one year, and there will be no big national competion, not untill 2008.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
mnementh said:
This is really sad. And surprising. I wonder why Nedved reveals private conversations between them :disagree: If buffon goes to milan, he'll lose every respect. If he wants to retain respect, he has to move abraod - barcelona he always wanted. lucky bastards.
he will still have my respect , changing clubs for a player is normal thing and the leaving player will be remembered for what he did for the club not where he is going

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
mnementh said:
I doubt Maldini and Nesta will move to Juve at a time like this. Maldini for one is close to retirement and about time.
He's not talking about Juve, he's talking about Milan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)