Nedved reveals Buffon exit (4 Viewers)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Do you guys honestly expect players that are World Class to stay?? You honestly expect Gigi Buffon and Zambrotta to go down to Serie B or worse....Del Piero is Juve through and through Gigi is not..he spent more time at Parma...a player has a short career span and why waste it in the annals of Serie B when he can be securing his place as the best ever....
Word is that Dida is off to Spain and Buffon is catching the train to Milan .. I wouldn't be surprised.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
IncuboRossonero said:
Do you guys honestly expect players that are World Class to stay?? You honestly expect Gigi Buffon and Zambrotta to go down to Serie B or worse....Del Piero is Juve through and through Gigi is not..he spent more time at Parma...a player has a short career span and why waste it in the annals of Serie B when he can be securing his place as the best ever....
Word is that Dida is off to Spain and Buffon is catching the train to Milan .. I wouldn't be surprised.

No

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Espectro said:
That means that until any player said "I will stay in Juventus" from his own words and textually like that, we will not be sure who will stay

The sad thing is that doesn't even garauntee that they wont leave.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
If we get relegated to Serie B or C, then we won't get really much money for him. Juve will not be in situation to negotiate Buffon price.

Btw. I would really appreciate that our player don't sign for Italian clubs, in that way they will show love for the club

Sep 14, 2003
goggo said:
Btw. I would really appreciate that our player don't sign for Italian clubs, in that way they will show love for the club

I agree but that's unrealistic. The players all prefer to stay in Italy, I just don't like how easy it is for them to run to some of our biggest enemies.

But it's all if's and but's right now, if though relegation seem likely IMO.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
IncuboRossonero said:

well i hardly expected milito to join a serie B club - genoa.

as for buffon, im dissapointed in him, he was another symbol of juve, very dissapointed in the fact he's choosing money over his "love" for juve, all credit to players like del piero who have so far shown complete faith in juve, but buffon, im very dissapointed, sometimes we all have to make sacrifices for love, buffon has no interest in juve anymore, shame on him.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Espectro said:
That means that until any player said "I will stay in Juventus" from his own words and textually like that, we will not be sure who will stay
Not even at that point can we know for sure what the players will actually do, especially when we employ mercenaries such as Emerson and Zebina. Afterall, we do have a coach who insisted he would never be a manager for Juventus, yet weeks later leaves Roma in the night for the Stadio Delle Alpi. They're professionals; they don't care. They will do what is in their best interest, even if that means lying to unsuspecting fans like yourself.

We can only hope the real Juventini within the squad do not have such a mentality.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Andy said:
Not even at that point can we know for sure what the players will actually do, especially when we employ mercenaries such as Emerson and Zebina. Afterall, we do have a coach who insisted he would never be a manager for Juventus, yet weeks later leaves Roma in the night for the Stadio Delle Alpi. They're professionals; they don't care. They will do what is in their best interest, even if that means lying to unsuspecting fans like yourself.

We can only hope the real Juventini within the squad do not have such a mentality.

Besides DP, who do you think are those real juventini?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)