Nedved, Ibrahimovic and buffon all injured (1 Viewer)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

IMO it will be more than two months. Probably 3.
Could be,because he is the keeper,which job is totally different(jumping,falling,rushing.....).Probably 3 months to avoid future injury of the same type.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

IMO it will be more than two months. Probably 3.
I think it will be 2 months after the operation and recovery and in 3 months he will be back on the pitch. Probably not in good condition as well.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
OMG, Two months without Gigi with that inconsistent Greek keeper?

I don't want to believe that!

Eleftheropoulos is shiit.It's better to play with Chimenti than to buy this man

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Yes it means the golden one. So what, it is the name Del Piero has been called Alex many times.
Correct.
I prefer to call Del Piero by the lastname,or remote control(tele comando),or the captain...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

I think it will be 2 months after the operation and recovery and in 3 months he will be back on the pitch. Probably not in good condition as well.

I looked up shoulder dislocations last nigh and one one site they said that between 4-8 weeks are neccessary for the recovery of the shoulder when put back and another 4 weeks to strenghten the muscles artound it. Thats without surgery.

Another site said that when you dislocate your shoulder once without surgery you have 50% more chance of dislocating it again.

venom

Oct 22, 2003

I looked up shoulder dislocations last nigh and one one site they said that between 4-8 weeks are neccessary for the recovery of the shoulder when put back and another 4 weeks to strenghten the muscles artound it. Thats without surgery.

Another site said that when you dislocate your shoulder once without surgery you have 50% more chance of dislocating it again.
PhysioRoom.com says depending on which type of surgery patient could be out of action up to six months.:eek:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
which club is Isaksson playing now?
and what about bringing Carini back?
We traded him for Cannavaro. Not that i regret the deal, but its pretty ironic now eh..

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
I vote for Pagliuca. He is still top-class keeper and he could wish to end his career with winning Lo Scudetto as he did it once in 1991 with Sampdoria.

Dec 26, 2004
I don't worry a lot about Zlatan and Neddy as we have cover for them but injured Buffon is a real disastre....
Pagliuca is a great choice, and he is surelly good enough to be a reserve keeper for a top flight team like Juventus...

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004

it's sad ~~
if i were buffon, i opt to have the surgery.
becasue this is the world cup year and i believe he won't take the risk to re-injury the shoulder if it isn't fully recover.
this means buffon may be out for 2 - 3 months ~~~
moggi has to start working immediately. we really need a replacement and i think Pagliuca is a very good choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)