Nedved, Ibrahimovic and buffon all injured (13 Viewers)

IceJuve

IceBreaker
Feb 16, 2005
Well...many of you don´t recognize me here but I have something to say about Buffon´s dislocated shoulder. As of now I´m in Med School in Iceland. It´s my fourth year and I would say he would be out for the next 4-5 weeks. So he´ll miss maybe 5-6 matches which will not kill us, so don´t worry.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IceJuve ] ++
Well...many of you don´t recognize me here but I have something to say about Buffon´s dislocated shoulder. As of now I´m in Med School in Iceland. It´s my fourth year and I would say he would be out for the next 4-5 weeks. So he´ll miss maybe 5-6 matches which will not kill us, so don´t worry.

Are you sure IceJuve?I thought that dislocated shoulder is a serious problem

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I take any of these injuries to key players before the season starts as rather serious. Other than the injury/suspension crunch we faced in attack just at the time we had to head to the San Siro to face Milan, we got off easy on the injuries last season. It was definitely not going to be sustainable.

I only hope our reserves step up as they did last season and we are in pretty healthy shape by the time the CL rolls around.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Ok,so it looks like this:

1-Birindelli - about 4 months
2-Chiellini - few weeks
3-Nedved - ?
4-Trezeguet - ?
5-Ibrahim - ?
6-BUFFON - ???

If anyone has something to add,I'm asking him to do it!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

2-Chiellini - few weeks
3-Nedved - ?
4-Trezeguet - ?
5-Ibrahim - ?
6-BUFFON - ???

Ok so I will type in the replacements

Birindelli + Chiellini - no replacements required. If Chiellini is reuiqred as a LB position, move Zambro back as LB and Zebina as RB. If we get Miguel it would be even better.
Nedved - We still have Mutu. Worse comes to worse we will use Pessotto
Trezeguet - Seems to be recovering, if he is injured again, we will need Zala for this
Zlatan - DP will be the perfect replacement for him (yea yea yea and another fight will break out in here)
Buffon - Time to test + use Bonnefoi. We don't get him in Juve for nothing.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

Ok so I will type in the replacements

Birindelli + Chiellini - no replacements required. If Chiellini is reuiqred as a LB position, move Zambro back as LB and Zebina as RB. If we get Miguel it would be even better.
Nedved - We still have Mutu. Worse comes to worse we will use Pessotto
Trezeguet - Seems to be recovering, if he is injured again, we will need Zala for this
Zlatan - DP will be the perfect replacement for him (yea yea yea and another fight will break out in here)
Buffon - Time to test + use Bonnefoi. We don't get him in Juve for nothing.
Ok,our defence line is untouched.
That thing with Chimenti no can do!The main problem is going to be that Gigi's replacement because noone can replace Superman.
We have many options in attack.
Nedved is our trigger force,so his injury fears me a lot!

May 30, 2004
you kno i am noticing this again just like last season zalayeta is always available .. hes never injured no 2 yellow cards no red cards hes just always there all the attacker get injured once in a while but zalayeta is always there.. hes like main player along with who ever isnt injured from the other 3 or 4

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

2-Chiellini - few weeks
3-Nedved - ?
4-Trezeguet - ?
5-Ibrahim - ?
6-BUFFON - ???

Let us not kid ourselves, you are happy that Ibrahimovic is injured, right?

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
Bad Injuries For Buffon And Nedved
8/15/2005 7:23:00 AM
A dislocated shoulder for the Italian keeper and a sprained ankle for the Czech player.
More bad news for Juventus coming from the infirmary as Gigi Buffon and Pavel Nedved have joined Chiellini and Birindelli on the sidelines following injuries during the Trofeo Berlusconi match on Sunday night.

Nedved suffered a distortion to his left ankle and had to leave the pitch after just 15 minutes of play. Same fate for Buffon, who early on in the second half headed towards the dressing room, following a contrast with Kaka, suffering a dislocated shoulder.

Also Zlatan Ibrahimovic had to be substituted in the second half after receiving a knock from Jaap Stam, but the injury does not seem serious for the Swedish forward.

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
Oh thank God, Nedved isn't hurt in his knee..¨
Just read, I got it fro xtratime....

Nedved worry
Juventus, who start the next UEFA Champions League campaign from the group stage in mid-September, are also waiting for Pavel Nedved to undergo medical tests next week after the Czech midfield player limped out of the game against Milan with a left ankle injury.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++
Oh thank God, Nedved isn't hurt in his knee..¨
Just read, I got it fro xtratime....

Nedved worry
Juventus, who start the next UEFA Champions League campaign from the group stage in mid-September, are also waiting for Pavel Nedved to undergo medical tests next week after the Czech midfield player limped out of the game against Milan with a left ankle injury.
Stop worrying about Nedved, the major worry is Buffon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)