Nedved, Ibrahimovic and buffon all injured (22 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
If it is a dislcated shoulder, he's going to need surgery. So it could be a minimum of 3 months.
Yes and members here are worried about Nedved's injury.

Mindcandy

Aug 4, 2005
With two more 'friendlies' to play before the 28th, Inter and Barcelona, I'm sure that the next pre-season has to be differently scheduled to this one.

The situation may appear worse than it really is, but, nevertheless, we are going to start the defence of the Serie A title with too many players sidelined.

Buffon is likely to out till the end of October. That necessitates a new keeper. No question about that.

Chiellini is out till mid September according to the latest reports.

Neddy is likely to be out for 4 weeks with the ankle injury.

Biri is out till December.

Camaronesi may miss at least the next match against Inter from the knock he picked up in Naples but should be ready for the 28th.

Trezeguet isn't now injured as far as I am aware.

Zlatan may miss the next two matches accoring to Capello, but he stated that his injury is not serious as does Moggi on the official site.

So, forgetting the Supercoppa and the Gamper games, Neddy is likely to miss 1 perhaps 2 Serie A games, the same for Chiellini.

I think we are going to have to play with a deliberately weakened side against Inter to preserve fitness to the key players. Ditto Barca.

The 1st match will be a homer on 28th. With luck it will be Chievo or Siena or a club that we can take without much effort with a side missing key players. The squad is good enough to sustain these level of injuries but I'm really p!ssed off with the bad start to the season.

Aug 1, 2003
I dont care about the friendlies and not so much of the Supercoppa, the start of the season is 2 weeks away and Im EXTREMELY worried about Buffon!

If its a dislocated shoulder that will take a fairly long time to recover. In the meantime whos gonna be in our goalpost? Chimenti? What a joke. No offense but I find him quite terrible.

Lets just pray Buffon will be ok asap and if he isnt... that Moggi + co are thinking of very good alternatives.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Buffon being injured for three months would be a disaster, because he's a keeper it would be difficult for him to step back in, so he would be out for nearly four months. Chimenti isn't good enough as a first keeper, so I hope they loan a stand-in as a third keeper.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I would cancel the preseason's game against barca.
With so many injuries why risking a few more.
I think that we have a bad luck with the preseason injuries,buth also think that the medical equipage miscarries!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Let us not kid ourselves, you are happy that Ibrahimovic is injured, right?
Jeeks,find another job!Ibrahim is an armoured tank,he will recover soon.
The thing that bothers me a lot is that Buffon's injury.If it's going to be for a few months,than we are doomed!
Ibrahim is the guy which is replacable,at the current situation, but Buffon hardly to be!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

Jeeks,find another job!Ibrahim is an armoured tank,he will recover soon.
The thing that bothers me a lot is that Buffon's injury.If it's going to be for a few months,than we are doomed!
Ibrahim is the guy which is replacable,at the current situation, but Buffon hardly to be!
It seems that Buffon's injury is long, a 2 month period. I am not worried about Zlatan's injury nor Nedved's as both can be replaced, but as you said Buffon is the biggest worry.

May I ask you why do you say Ibrahim instead of Ibrahimovic?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

It seems that Buffon's injury is long, a 2 month period. I am not worried about Zlatan's injury nor Nedved's as both can be replaced, but as you said Buffon is the biggest worry.

Does it bother you?

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
I hope this with Buffon isnt that bad!!

But I saw Bonnefoi in Salice, and he is very good; nice in running out very fast; jumping; reflexes!

hope that the first games are not against Milan or Inter!

Forza Juve

p.s: Nedved could also be replaced by Olivera!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tino ] ++
I hope this with Buffon isnt that bad!!

But I saw Bonnefoi in Salice, and he is very good; nice in running out very fast; jumping; reflexes!

hope that the first games are not against Milan or Inter!

Forza Juve

p.s: Nedved could also be replaced by Olivera!
Many can replace Nedved. tell me Tino...is Bonnefoi tall?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

Ok,so I don't have a need to change it.:cool:
It is a reef of it's full lastname,just like Canna is Cannavaro,and Gila is Gilardino.
Zlatan is shorter than Ibrahim.

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Juventus and Italy may be without goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon for the next two months because of injury.

The shot-stopper, regarded as the best in the world, suffered a shoulder problem after clashing with Milan’s Kaka during the 2-1 Trofeo Berlusconi defeat last night.

Buffon did seem in some pain and reports on Monday claim that he will be sidelined for at least a month and could be out for as long as eight weeks.

The former Parma No 1 will therefore miss the Italian Super Cup game against Inter on August 20 at the Stadio Delle Alpi.

He’s also likely to miss the start of his club’s Scudetto and Champions League campaigns, even if the outfit have so far not made an official announcement regarding Buffon’s likely comeback date.

Buffon has already been ruled out of Wednesday’s friendly in Ireland and will probably also miss out on the September World Cup qualifiers against Scotland and Belarus.

Juventus may now opt to move on the transfer market seeing as they only have Antonio Chimenti as back-up in Turin.

Some whispers suggest that they may sign Milan’s Dimitrios Eleftheropoulos, who could be released for free after the capture of Zeljko Kalac on Friday.

On the international scene, Udinese’s Morgan De Sanctis could be handed the blue jersey for a few months.

However, Monaco’s Flavio Roma, Matteo Guardalben of Palermo and Lazio veteran Angelo Peruzzi are also options.

Sumo_Basho

Feb 20, 2004
Two months out for Buffon?

Juventus and Italy may be without goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon for the next two months because of injury.

The shot-stopper, regarded as the best in the world, suffered a shoulder problem after clashing with Milan’s Kaka during the 2-1 Trofeo Berlusconi defeat last night.

Buffon did seem in some pain and reports on Monday claim that he will be sidelined for at least a month and could be out for as long as eight weeks.

The former Parma No 1 will therefore miss the Italian Super Cup game against Inter on August 20 at the Stadio Delle Alpi.

He’s also likely to miss the start of his club’s Scudetto and Champions League campaigns, even if the outfit have so far not made an official announcement regarding Buffon’s likely comeback date.

Buffon has already been ruled out of Wednesday’s friendly in Ireland and will probably also miss out on the September World Cup qualifiers against Scotland and Belarus.

Juventus may now opt to move on the transfer market seeing as they only have Antonio Chimenti as back-up in Turin.

Some whispers suggest that they may sign Milan’s Dimitrios Eleftheropoulos , who could be released for free after the capture of Zeljko Kalac on Friday.

On the international scene, Udinese’s Morgan De Sanctis could be handed the blue jersey for a few months.

However, Monaco’s Flavio Roma, Matteo Guardalben of Palermo and Lazio veteran Angelo Peruzzi are also options.

www.channel4.com/sport

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

IMO it will be more than two months. Probably 3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)