Nedved, Ibrahimovic and buffon all injured (5 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
“I am happy that Christian Abbiati has arrived and I must say that Milan patron Silvio Berlusconi was very generous,” said Coach Fabio Capello of today’s loan deal for the goalkeeper. “We must thank him for allowing us to find a great shot-stopper free of charge. I am also satisfied with Balzaretti’s signature, as he was one of our transfer objectives.”

Oh great,let's kiss them...Berlusconi generous,what a crap...it looks that we have to thank them...

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++

Is it false that they maybe want Cassano?:rolleyes:
So what? Let them be wanting him and let them sign him. What does Abbiati has to do with any of that, Juve wanted a keeper and they would have purchased one from Milan or from any other club.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

None knows but do you think that they are so good and helped us without us to give them something?
I don't think that they helped us...that's just a business,if they didn't want to let him we would find another.
It may look that they helped us but they didn't.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

None knows but do you think that they are so good and helped us without us to give them something?
Abbiati was not wanted in Milan, he was given to Genoa before they were demoted to Serie C. He returned because because of the demotion. Abbiati himself did not want to stay at Milan anymore. It is not a favour, Milan do not want him and Juve need him, as simple as that.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Thuram is latest Juve casualty

Thursday 18 August, 2005

Channel4.com writes:

Juventus have suffered yet another injury blow after Lilian Thuram’s international comeback for France lasted just 23 minutes.

The stopper, who returned to the set-up after initially retiring following Euro 2004, failed to complete the 3-0 win over the Ivory Coast last night because of a thigh strain.

Thuram is now a major doubt for Juventus’ Italian Super Cup match against Inter on Saturday. "I don’t know if it is serious," stated the former Parma man.

News of Thuram’s problem will not have been welcomed by boss Fabio Capello, who had previously stated his concern regarding the player’s Les Bleus U-turn.

"Capello won’t be happy but then neither am I," stated the 33-year-old. "What can I say? These things happen in football."

The Italian champions have suffered a spate of injuries so far this summer which has hampered their preparation.

Goalkeeper Gigi Buffon has been ruled out for three months as a result of a dislocated shoulder.

Alessandro Birindelli has been sidelined until Christmas with knee ligament damage, while Giorgio Chiellini has broken his nose.

Mauro Camoranesi, Pavel Nedved and Zlatan Ibrahimovic also picked up knocks during friendlies last week.

There are also concerns about Patrick Vieira who didn’t play for France last night because of a thigh problem.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
thats not such an issue as long as Emo is fit though. Our defence is looking rather weak as it is, I just hope Kovac is up to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)