Nedved, Ibrahimovic and buffon all injured (1 Viewer)

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
Trez , nedved and DP got injured last season and missed almost one third of it but we got the title
i think if anyone is going to pick an injury let him do it now better cause we all know that juve always have a good start and bad early winter period and again good finish

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++

Surgey time was certainly not excessive. Let's all hope he comes back sooner than anticipated. :)
I've never feel that we need one player so badly till now.
For me he is irreplacaple.
Let's all hope that he will totally recovers,and that he will be the old one without any consequences.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

I've never feel that we need one player so badly till now.
For me he is irreplacaple.
Let's all hope that he will totally recovers,and that he will be the old one without any consequences.
Agreed :)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005

How are you,still worm there??
From which part of Italy are you ,amico mio?
about 7C cooler--thank God. :)

I was born here, as was my father. My mother is from over there (Toscana).
My father's side are Genovese. :)

How are you?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

What's the source? :D
"...

Buffon was also asked to respond to claims by medics that he would return better than ever. "Just imagine what I could turn into…" he smiled."

channel4.com

:D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

about 7C cooler--thank God. :)

I was born here, as was my father. My mother is from over there (Toscana).
My father's side are Genovese. :)

How are you?
Thanx for the question,fine,but I like tropical heat(around 40C) and now here is 17C-awful.

What club does your father support???:)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

"...

Buffon was also asked to respond to claims by medics that he would return better than ever. "Just imagine what I could turn into…" he smiled."

channel4.com

:D
Wow
The surgeons operated him with the magic stick:D

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I dont understand that he can be even better after returning, he will need a lot of training to to catch up before he gets in form...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
None, actually. I'm the first. :D

My mom's side are Fiorentini and/or Juve mainly. :)
So it's not "all the family Juventini" situation.:D

I lived in Italy for a short time (Monza) before 8 years.That is nice place,but most of people in the area are milan or even worse , inter supporters.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005

So it's not "all the family Juventini" situation.:D

I lived in Italy for a short time (Monza) before 8 years.That is nice place,but most of people in the area are milan or even worse , inter supporters.
And Ferraristi:D

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I dont understand that he can be even better after returning, he will need a lot of training to to catch up before he gets in form...
eeemmmmm I think that they only said it to be optimistic ;)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

And Ferraristi:D
Yes...I couldn't believe with my own eyes, when the race starts(no matter where it is),there is no way to find anyone at the street,the markets are closed,everything is dead!!!The place looked like Nagasaki!
Aftre the race evrything backs to a normal.
Our neighbour there,was a great milanista,so he always convinced me that milan is a glorious club,but never said a word for Juve,he respects us.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
So now our 1st team becomes like this including all our injuries we had

-----------DP------------Trez
--------------Mutu-------------
-----------Blasi - Emerson - Pessotto-----
Zambro----- Kovac ------ Tudor -------- Balzaretti
---------------------Abbiati----------------

Ok there u have it, it is still not as bad.

DP, the perfect replacement for Z since the latter is injured.

Blasi will take Vieira's place, even though I prefer Gianni, but let's face it Blasi has been doing well in the friendlies and he may improve. After all it doesn't hurt to give him another chance.

Pessotto is there instead of Olivera, I trust "The Professor" more since he is more reliable and doesn't make much silly mistakes as compared ot Olivera.

Kovac + Tudor will be perfect as well since they have played together in the NT. Both have performed well too and the chemistry between them will be strong as well. IMO they can form another wall.

Balzaretti is here, so we will use him as a right-back. A good buy, but I'm unsure of his performances in Juve yet. Let's put him there to try it out.

Abbiati, Buffon's replacement, not the same level as Buffon but still dependable, no wonder I feel strange to see a team with only 10 players.

Formation is up to date as in 19/8/2005

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
So now our 1st team becomes like this including all our injuries we had

-----------DP------------Trez
--------------Mutu-------------
-----------Blasi - Emerson - Pessotto-----
Zambro----- Kovac ------ Tudor -------- Balzaretti

Ok there u have it, it is still not as bad.

DP, the perfect replacement for Z since the latter is injured.

Blasi will take Vieira's place, even though I prefer Gianni, but let's face it Blasi has been doing well in the friendlies and he may improve. After all it doesn't hurt to give him another chance.

Pessotto is there instead of Olivera, I trust "The Professor" more since he is more reliable and doesn't make much silly mistakes as compared ot Olivera.

Kovac + Tudor will be perfect as well since they have played together in the NT. Both have performed well too and the chemistry between them will be strong as well. IMO they can form another wall.

Balzaretti is here, so we will use him as a right-back. A good buy, but I'm unsure of his performances in Juve yet. Let's put him there to try it out.
Wait,wait,wait,wait,wait,wait......where is Cannavaro?????????????:confused::confused::confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)