Nedved for Captain? (1 Viewer)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
Well what about it?

DP's being playing like a dying duck, and the rest of the players a beginning to lose faith in him (i can see it in their eyes when they play).

Nedved has his fair share of charisma, plus he hands up the most hardworking player in Juve (maybe along with Zomba). Plus everyone at the club respects him, and the fans too. I saw the goal video of his supergoal.

So what if he's not Italian. Atleast he wears he's heart on he's sleeves and is trying to win something for the club.

tell me whadya think

Buy on AliExpress.com

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
Well what about it?

DP's being playing like a dying duck, and the rest of the players a beginning to lose faith in him (i can see it in their eyes when they play).

Nedved has his fair share of charisma, plus he hands up the most hardworking player in Juve (maybe along with Zomba). Plus everyone at the club respects him, and the fans too. I saw the goal video of his supergoal.

So what if he's not Italian. Atleast he wears he's heart on he's sleeves and is trying to win something for the club.

tell me whadya think
Agree :) But it is unfair to Del Piero.So I suggest that when Del Piero goes off,Nedved could be captain instead of Conte.Maybe Lippi wants Nedved to be the captain but Nedved refused.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
the rest of the players a beginning to lose faith in him (i can see it in their eyes when they play).
You've gotta be kidding. Maybe the players are losing faith in him, but u can see it in their eyes? :wth: That'd be hard with front-row seats, let alone tv coverage, which you probably don't get in Malaysia (don't sweat, I don't get it either)

Nedved for captain would be okay, but it's a bit silly if he's leaving in a season or two. Zambro's an excellent choice, as is Buffon

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
what what? is this official?
All the sites including soccerage plus some tv staions is saying that , it is logical after all , he is not going to stay on the bench forever.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I would be very cool to see nedved as a captain :D.... his will is unbeatable in the field and he inspires everyone.. even the fans!! :D

But we all know that DP is DP, and it would be out of context to take his captain armband away!.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I agree with Deej, I ant to see Nedved as captain. He's currently the more worthy player, and as much as DP is Juve's icon, it's Nedved that's playing his ass of for us. Dp is not. He should be an example with hic commitment, and hard work. He is not. Nedved is.

Nedved for captain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)