Nedved for Captain? (3 Viewers)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
A captain is the player with the most leadership qualities thats all. Its not the person with the biggest skill or the person whom affects games the most
Nedved for captain. Go and ask any Czech republic fan and they would tell you that since he became captain, his play has waned a bit as he feels he should be doing more than necessary
Honestly I cringe at some of the posts I read sometimes

Sally to answer your question it is
Dp
Conte
Ferrara
Tacchinardi

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #62
    point taken Deniss. Maybe thats what's being pulling down on DP. Responsibility of being captain

Aug 1, 2003
    well duh, thats why people have been dissing dp like hell because hes captain and when he plays bad once in a while they talk shite of him, but they always forget that he has done good too. its all in the norms of being a captain

hort

Jun 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
    Well what about it?

DP's being playing like a dying duck, and the rest of the players a beginning to lose faith in him (i can see it in their eyes when they play).

Nedved has his fair share of charisma, plus he hands up the most hardworking player in Juve (maybe along with Zomba). Plus everyone at the club respects him, and the fans too. I saw the goal video of his supergoal.

why DP is dying duck i don't understand?????????

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    Nedved is the leader of Juventus and there are no dubts on it.
    But storically in almost all the teams and also Juve the capitain is also who (from the players usually in the starting 11) is in the team for longer.
    Ok there are excepitons in some cases (Baggio became Juve capitain just after few years) but in Juve right now there are so many international stars so also if Nedved deserve it totaly I think that to give him the capitain band will be unfair to Del Piero and also to others players who are in Juve 4 longer than Neddy that is here from just 2 1/2 years.
    Anycase I don't think that Nedved cares about this question, he is here just from few years so he cannot (and considering his age probably will never) be the capitain but he is the leader of Juventus and not only Juve best player but also the Golden Ball holder!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Del Piero is Juve. Ask someone who Del Piero is and he'll say Del Piero's Juve's captain. Ask someone to name a player of Juventus and he'll name Del Piero. I say we keep Del Piero captain, let him leave us to the scudetto and win the champions league.

W0rtHEX

Feb 7, 2004
    IMHO del Piero shoul stay. so what if he i not playing well. one of the biggest oposers of the idea of del piero's capitanship hed said it himself. it is just a matter of prestigue and we all know that del piero is a living legend and he has proved he is a great player in fact one of the greatest italian and world players of all time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)