Nedved for Captain? (3 Viewers)

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
I agree with Deej, I ant to see Nedved as captain. He's currently the more worthy player, and as much as DP is Juve's icon, it's Nedved that's playing his ass of for us. Dp is not. He should be an example with hic commitment, and hard work. He is not. Nedved is.

Nedved for captain.
Well said:D:thumb::cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
Not motivated? Player lost faith in him?

Oh come on. This is del piero we are talking about. Juve legend? I love Neddy but make him captain and not an All-time juve legend like Alex, a faithfull servant of Juve, our leader as Neddy has said many times?

I can't believe how people lose their faith in him so quickly, it's not like he has been so shit. Henry has scored 1 gaol in the last nine games for god's sake and he's playing as lone striker.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Nedved for captain would be great, and he arguably deserves it more than DP does, but to tell you the truth, I don't really care who wears the captain's armband.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
@Ferrari: It's amazingly sad how quickly the people on this forum lose faith in Del Piero. The guy starts the season with some world class performances, gets injured, plays shit for a while as we all know he does after serious injuries and is currently on the road back to form (he was good in 3 of our last 4 games) and all of a sudden he doesn't deserve to be playing for Juve, farless wearing the captain's armband. You guys disappoint me.

:down:

OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #25
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

You've gotta be kidding. Maybe the players are losing faith in him, but u can see it in their eyes? :wth: That'd be hard with front-row seats, let alone tv coverage, which you probably don't get in Malaysia (don't sweat, I don't get it either)
    1. I get plenty serie A coverage here :)

:p

2. I've seen plenty of times during matches (especially after his injury) that once DP gets the ball, some of the players kinda look like "oh damn HE'S got the ball, lets go back and prepare to defend". I'm serious here.

Jul 28, 2002
    being a captain takes more than hardwork....dp has it cos he was the leader, and lead the team. Neddy does this but he doesnt like being number 1, imo he would eb the best vice captain.

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #27
    nedved is an inspirational captain of his country, ffs. ;)

I'm sure he'll make a great captain.

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
    can the Captain be non-italian at Juve?! I tell this I consider myself an anti-Inter but I respect the fact they let Zanetti the Captain where as Vieri and Toldo are available. I can't remember letting players like Deschamps at Juve be the captain during DP injury in 98/99.

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    being a captain takes more than hardwork....dp has it cos he was the leader, and lead the team. Neddy does this but he doesnt like being number 1, imo he would eb the best vice captain.
    Why Neddy doesn't like Number 1?Weird.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    He's much too humble to be considered the number one. He just wants to play a supporting role for his team-mates

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
    I love Del Piero with the captain's responsibility; he is a truly awesome skipper, I doubt anyone is losing faith in him..
    I'm not sure how Nedved would perform as captain as certain players lose aspects to their game when donning the armband..I'd like to see Buffon as captain of Juve one day. :)

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #33
    doesnt mean he wont make a good leader. And im sure someone even as humble as him would dream of captaining Juve maybe to some glory

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    deej, sure, good idea. However his captaincy is will only come into question when the match squad looks like this:

Buffon
    Chimenti
    Legrottaglie
    Thuram
    Appiah
    Maresca
    Camoranesi
    Miccoli
    Zalayeta

That would imply his captaincy superseeds that of Thuram and Buffon. Maresca and Zalayeta have been with the club longer, though out on loan for some time, I don't know what the club's policy is on that.

eddie

Jan 8, 2004
    nedved is maybe the best player in juve,but del piero is legend for juve and juve fans,also I think that is not very important its important that old lady wins!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)