Nationals again and again (4 Viewers)

OP
BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #101
    ++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++

He plays in Zeljeznicar, but he was really good and had a few failed transfers this year. He was really close to signing with Fenerbahce, and word on the street is that Bayer Leverkusen are interested in him now.
    Interesting. So my Leverkusen wants him. I wonder why, as they have such a great goalie as Butt is. I liked his style, very ... brave let's say ;)

About the others you've mentioned, here you've got some short opinions : I consider Barbarez the best man on the field yesterday, and I know him from last Bundesliga season. I'm quite surprised you've said that Bolic is your star, I thought Salihamidzic was.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #102
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++

And yes, Steffen Iversen is bad, but what's even worse is that he's being used as a mid. It's utterly ridicilous.

And Solskjær sucks too. Creative spark my ass, if he was half as concerned playing some good ball as starring in cheese commercials and naming his kids after biblical figures we might actually have a right side.
    What biblical figures ? *gasps* He has children ? I wanna know more :excited:

Sorry for spamming :D

Well, of course, you know better, but name me another Norge player, currently first lined, who is better please. And then we'll talk ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++

Interesting. So my Leverkusen wants him. I wonder why, as they have such a great goalie as Butt is. I liked his style, very ... brave let's say ;)

About the others you've mentioned, here you've got some short opinions : I consider Barbarez the best man on the field yesterday, and I know him from last Bundesliga season. I'm quite surprised you've said that Bolic is your star, I thought Salihamidzic was.
    No, not Bolić. Our three biggest stars are Elvir Baljić, Sergej Barbarez and Hasan Salihamidžić. Baljić played in Real Madrid, he's a good, left footed forward thats can also play on the left wing, Salihamidžić is a right winger, but can also play as a midfielder and a wing back on the right side and he's our best known player, while Sergej Barbarez is a striker, altho in the NT he's used as an attacking midfielder or a forward, as a link between the attack and midfield. He's very good with his head, and has pretty good finishing, and he's probably our most in form player at the moment. Elvir Bolić is the NT's best ever scorer (around 20 goals I think, I'm not sure).

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #105
    Sorry for the misspeling, I still have to use with this :angel:

Well, yes, I can't stand Hassan because he plays for Munchen, but I'm sure that at the NT he does a great job, even if last night I considered Barbarez way classier.

Can I PM you please ?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I edited the post above, you can read it again if you want.

And no, you cant PM me :( :p

Just kidding, you dont even have to ask, of course you can :D ;)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002

What biblical figures ? *gasps* He has children ? I wanna know more :excited:

Sorry for spamming :D

Well, of course, you know better, but name me another Norge player, currently first lined, who is better please. And then we'll talk ;)
    Riise, Johnsen, Johnsen, Andresen and Bergdølmo consistently perform better for the NT.

He has one kid I think, Noah Solskjær. Maybe one more. Kinda exaggerated there a bit, but that's allowed.

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #109
    Riise - lemme see. Agree with that, did a great job for the NT, mainly great assists and free kicks, but still I'm not convinced he is better.

Bergdolmo - of course, he is my favourite, but he doesn't play on the same post, and that 's what I was talking about.

Thanks for the precious information regarding the kid :)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Totti sits out Serbia trip
    Sunday 7 September, 2003

Francesco Totti has failed a late fitness test and will not join the Azzurri in their Euro 2004 qualifier in Belgrade.

“I spoke with Francesco this morning,” revealed Giovanni Trapattoni, “and we both agree with the situation.”

Italy can all but sew up their passage to the European Championships with a win against Serbia & Montenegro on Wednesday.

“He is technically available, but considering he hasn’t trained in a while and we have alternatives, we both thought it best to leave it.”

The creative midfielder has been out of action since heavily bruising his hip during a pre-season friendly with Betis Seville.

He was forced to sit out yesterday’s 4-0 win against Wales, but the fine performance of the team makes his recovery less crucial than previously thought.

“In these conditions it is absurd to ask Totti to strain himself,” continued Trap. “He can’t give me guarantees on his fitness and I don’t want to interrupt his recovery process.”

The Giallorossi hero has not trained fully since August 26 and according to reports is also in doubt for the next Serie A encounter with Brescia.

“I hope Totti recovers steadily so he can be on top form for Roma and Italy,” added the tactician.

“This isn’t like other times when some players pulled out of international duty with knocks and played in Serie A a few days later.”

Trapattoni does not plan big changes from the side that thrashed Wales at the San Siro, although Alessio Tacchinardi may recover to feature in midfield.

Milan's Massimo Ambrosini has gone home after suffering from influenza, but Trap has not called a replacement.

The new system – with Alessandro Del Piero out wide on the left to support front two Christian Vieri and Pippo Inzaghi – worked wonders even without Totti.

“But don’t think we can plan an Azzurri side without Totti,” pointed out the Coach. “We are all waiting for him to return.”

This could mean pushing hat-trick hero Inzaghi out of the side, particularly if it means a return to the 4-2-3-1 formation. :wallbang::mad:

“Inzaghi was played as an alternative to Totti. When Francesco returns to the squad then Inzaghi will be the alternative to someone else.”

===

Excellent, we don't need him :D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++

Tobias Grahn? :D
    Man, he was a bastard.
    :extatic: Tobias Grahn is so kewl! He was one of my favorites when he played in Lyngby! :D How's he doing these days???

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
    :extatic: Tobias Grahn is so kewl! He was one of my favorites when he played in Lyngby! :D How's he doing these days???
    He got sold back to Sweden, he went on vacation without permission, brutally kicked down a teamate in training and argued a lof with the coach. Didn't really produce on the pitch either.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    oh well... if only Lyngby could have survived :down:

BTW, since Totti is not playing vs. Serbia Monte...blabla, is there any chance of DP winning back his shirt?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    Riise - lemme see. Agree with that, did a great job for the NT, mainly great assists and free kicks, but still I'm not convinced he is better.

Bergdolmo - of course, he is my favourite, but he doesn't play on the same post, and that 's what I was talking about.
    I agree that Solskjær is a great player, but he's just not producing for the NT. If he quits his absence won't be felt much.

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #116
    I know, but I was just sad. I would had the chance to see him more at his NT than at his club, which I dislike ;) , and where he does a way better job, am I right ?

Well, Anders, you should ask some Italian about that one, I'm sure there were rumours about it. But still, I don't think, since Totti is the official playmaker of the team .

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    I know, but I was just sad. I would had the chance to see him more at his NT than at his club, which I dislike ;) , and where he does a way better job, am I right ?
    Yeah, he's great for Manyoo.

gray

Apr 22, 2003

BTW, since Totti is not playing vs. Serbia Monte...blabla, is there any chance of DP winning back his shirt?
    For some reason, I don't think they'd just take the hallowed #10 and throw it around to whoever feels like wearing it. Sure, I want Alex to have the shirt, but it'll probably stay out of the game... that's just IMHO, could very well be wrong

isha00

Jun 24, 2003

:undecide:
    yesterday inzaghi wore the 10 and I think he will wear it until Totti recovers and comes back. I don't think that Totti will ever give up his number so :down: ...
    But it would be a dream seeing a 10 on DP's back :cheesy::cool:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

For some reason, I don't think they'd just take the hallowed #10 and throw it around to whoever feels like wearing it. Sure, I want Alex to have the shirt, but it'll probably stay out of the game... that's just IMHO, could very well be wrong
    Well it wouldn't just be throwing it around, it would be giving it back to the rightful owner ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)