Vote!

• Nani

• Cerci

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2010

or

These are in my opinion our two most realistic targets for the RW spot. After hearing Marrota's words, I think we'll let Berardi stay another season at Sassuolo if they manage to stay up, so let this contest begin. This shall be fun.

So, who would you rather have between Nani and Cerci?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
That's tough.

I have to go with the guy in the best current form. My vote goes to Cerci, putting up great numbers this season, most likely would accept a much smaller salary than Nani, and already knows the calcio game.

OP
Trequartista
Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #10
    That's tough.

I have to go with the guy in the best current form. My vote goes to Cerci, putting up great numbers this season, most likely would accept a much smaller salary than Nani, and already knows the calico game.
    Cerci is currently better but Nani in 2011-13 was miles ahead of him. The question is whether or not he can regain that kind of form and remain consistent.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    I dont like both,however if given a choice between the two,i'd say Nani.

Loads of experience at CL and NT level while Cerci is just an up and comer.And there's only 1 year age gap between the two so that doesnt matter.

I havent taken into account the costs for both those players though.Just speaking hypothetically.

OP
    Trequartista
    Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #13
    Cerci can play as a striker and would suit the 352 more

Nani is the better player between the two.
    If we're looking to buy a RW I'm assuming it's because Conte wants to switch to the 4-3-3 or at least have the option of using both formations.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    Cerci

People like to talk about Nanis talent etc etc

Talent doesn't mean shit when you can't apply it regularly

He's inconsistent, far from a starter at United. He's injury prone and nobody knows what kind of shape he's going to be in.

Cerci has been performing very well for quite some time. Plus he's Italian and will find it much easier to settle. Providing their prices are similar, Cerci takes it for me.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Nani is clearly the more talented player and has proven himself to a greater extent of being able to produce when playing in non- counter-attacking situations.

Cerci is Serie A proven and a deal for him may well provide Juve with the chance to offload some useless players.

In conclusion, it depends on the system and, if it is 4-3-3, who is the winger on the other side.

Cerci would be more suitable if Juve are just wanting an occasional option for right wing and still plan to use 3-5-2 a lot, as he's more likely to accept being rotated and has also shown himself to be capable when playing more centrally off a main striker.

But, if 4-3-3 was to be the main foramtion and if Tevez was to be the player playing on the opposite wing, I'd pick Nani. Tevez would be best playing from the left and would inevitably be inclined to drift inside and get close to the centre forward. That would leave me wanting a winger on the right to be focused on staying wider and getting crosses in and I see Nani as the more likely to do that on the right wing.

So, in conclusion, why didn't the pillock who set up the poll give us a 'it depends' option?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    Yeah, in that case Cerci would still suit us more.

He'll give us the option to play him as a SS (352) and winger (433) whereas Nani is limited to just the wings in a 433

OP
    Trequartista
    Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #19
    But, if 4-3-3 was to be the main foramtion and if Tevez was to be the player playing on the opposite wing, I'd pick Nani. Tevez would be best playing from the left and would inevitably be inclined to drift inside and get close to the centre forward. That would leave me wanting a winger on the right to be focused on staying wider and getting crosses in and I see Nani as the more likely to do that on the right wing.
    My thoughts exactly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)