• Nani

• Cerci

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Got 60m+ lying somewhere?

I agree about Berardi though. It's up to him to prove he's good enough but seriously it could be better to use him next season than waste money.
vucinic 10m
quags 7m
isla 5m
giovinco 12m
motta,deceglie,padoin 6m

there is 40 million for you. you add 20 million that we will earn if we win the Europa league (or at least get to the finals) and we have 60million.

RAKIBMATHS

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
vucinic 10m
quags 7m
isla 5m
giovinco 12m
motta,deceglie,padoin 6m

there is 40 million for you. you add 20 million that we will earn if we win the Europa league (or at least get to the finals) and we have 60million.

RAKIBMATHS
Rather poor maths. We can't sell Motta and DC for peanuts and you hope we get 6m? Padoin won't be sold you can easily assume that. Not all depth players should be sold. I agree about Isla/DC/Motta but selling all three Vucinic/Quag/Gio leaves you with no bench options at all. Llorente can't play whole season. With those sales we'd need a CF too.

EL won't give you 20m imo no matter what.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
If we win the whole tournament we'll get 7M. That's no CL money, but isn't that still a nice chunk of change? I never understood why teams don't try for it?

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Rather poor maths. We can't sell Motta and DC for peanuts and you hope we get 6m? Padoin won't be sold you can easily assume that. Not all depth players should be sold. I agree about Isla/DC/Motta but selling all three Vucinic/Quag/Gio leaves you with no bench options at all. Llorente can't play whole season. With those sales we'd need a CF too.

EL won't give you 20m imo no matter what.
there are rumors of a move for de ceglie to genoa for 3m even if we can sell players like immobile for like 7-8million (for his half) and that money can be used. if you can you can keep quags but I would like to see players like boakye or gabbiadini fill the bench instead.

if we win or go to the final of the el we would earn 5 million less than we would have earned in the CL top 8 so it should not be as bad as u think. if we want to bring a 30 million pound player we can sell immobile half 7m,vucinic 10m and giovinco 12 m which would add up to 29m. you add the small sales of Ziegler,Deceglie and others and we have 1 world class winger. then bring berardi,marrone,gabbiadini,boakye and Bonaventura (giacchierini type of player) loans and we would have a good bench.

vidal/marchisio ------pirlo/marrone--------pogba/asamoah

Berardi/Bonaventura----------------Llorente/tevez------------------dimaria/LW

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
vucinic 10m
quags 7m
isla 5m
giovinco 12m
motta,deceglie,padoin 6m

RAKIBMATHS
no one will EVER pay 12m for Giovinco

except us :facepalm:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:howler: I can't even believe that this is a serious question ffs.

There is no comparison whatsoever. On his day Nani is class, a potentially WC player.

Cerci should be nothing more than a bench option for a big club. He is so fortunate that Serie A is a 2nd tier competition now. Otherwise, he would be plying his trade in Holland or Portugal.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
there are rumors of a move for de ceglie to genoa for 3m even if we can sell players like immobile for like 7-8million (for his half) and that money can be used. if you can you can keep quags but I would like to see players like boakye or gabbiadini fill the bench instead.

if we win or go to the final of the el we would earn 5 million less than we would have earned in the CL top 8 so it should not be as bad as u think. if we want to bring a 30 million pound player we can sell immobile half 7m,vucinic 10m and giovinco 12 m which would add up to 29m. you add the small sales of Ziegler,Deceglie and others and we have 1 world class winger. then bring berardi,marrone,gabbiadini,boakye and Bonaventura (giacchierini type of player) loans and we would have a good bench.

vidal/marchisio ------pirlo/marrone--------pogba/asamoah

Berardi/Bonaventura----------------Llorente/tevez------------------dimaria/LW
You won't sell Immobile for 8m. I read Torino has the right to buy his other half for 4m. Also as Rabbit said we won't get 12m from Giovinco that's wishful thinking. I won't believe 3m for DC until I see it in official announcement. Believe me I want that switch to 433 a lot and I always say we need a winger (me and @Hustini always say we should play 433).

Gabbiadini and Boakye aren't good enough to be here. Quag is much better and not that costy anyway. I'd keep him for one more year and buy a proper CF then.

I agree we should bring back Berardi and Marrone and sell as many unused players as we can to fund new wingers. Di Maria is out of reach but we definitely have a shot at Nani and Bonaventura (also Cerci and Biabiany :inter:). I'd opt going for Lamela during the summer and other dream options would be: Shaqiri, Cuadrado and Di Miaria of course but I doubt it will happen.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
[video=metacafe;950030/sperm_whale_attacks_fishermen_kills_1/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/950030/sperm_whale_attacks_fishermen_kills_1/[/video]

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
DiMaria and then the rest. I've got to say Lamela is overrated on this forum.

We're all talking about Nani vs Cerci, but I wonder if Madrid came in with an offer in the summer, DiMaria + Coentrao and 20m for Pogba, would you guys accept it? This is assuming that PSG is going all out to sign him over the summer. As much as I don't want it to happen.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
just because i´ve seen this several times in various threads: when exactly was the last time nani was "on his day"?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
DiMaria and then the rest. I've got to say Lamela is overrated on this forum.

We're all talking about Nani vs Cerci, but I wonder if Madrid came in with an offer in the summer, DiMaria + Coentrao and 20m for Pogba, would you guys accept it? This is assuming that PSG is going all out to sign him over the summer. As much as I don't want it to happen.
I will.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You won't sell Immobile for 8m. I read Torino has the right to buy his other half for 4m. Also as Rabbit said we won't get 12m from Giovinco that's wishful thinking. I won't believe 3m for DC until I see it in official announcement. Believe me I want that switch to 433 a lot and I always say we need a winger (me and @Hustini always say we should play 433).

Gabbiadini and Boakye aren't good enough to be here. Quag is much better and not that costy anyway. I'd keep him for one more year and buy a proper CF then.

I agree we should bring back Berardi and Marrone and sell as many unused players as we can to fund new wingers. Di Maria is out of reach but we definitely have a shot at Nani and Bonaventura (also Cerci and Biabiany :inter:). I'd opt going for Lamela during the summer and other dream options would be: Shaqiri, Cuadrado and Di Miaria of course but I doubt it will happen.
:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)