My Opinion after tonight`s game (6 Viewers)

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
you left out miccoli,plus whoever we're gonna buy this summer.
From what I saw from Miccoli , I wouldnt consider him as a future world class, decent but nothing more

The future star, like Legro became? I would wait till the next big buy proves on the pitch.

OP
BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #63
    ++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++

and without ball...
    and without play...
    and without mates...

if someone thinks we could have beaten Inter,
    would be still alive in CL,
    and still within reach of scudetto
    if Seva, RVN, Zlatan or even Pelé were playing in Trez's role,
    is know NOTHING about football (imo).
    Disagree........Lets make a simple example:
    When you have a ball and you want to pass it to someone;with someone else than trez you have 10 solutions to place the ball. with trez,you have 9 possible solutions cuz if you pass it to him...hell give it back to you instantly...what have you done: nothing! And that my friend....is becomeing the scheme: "how to beat Juve" in SeireA and the world. No need to make pressing on our attack....press the midfield with everything you have and the problem is solved,Juve is beaten!

Im not saying that Trez is guilt for everything this season,there are many. Im just saying that the total reconstruction of the team must start at his position! Money that we can get for him is more usseful than he in the squad! AMEN

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Disagree........Lets make a simple example:
    When you have a ball and you want to pass it to someone;with someone else than trez you have 10 solutions to place the ball. with trez,you have 9 possible solutions cuz if you pass it to him...hell give it back to you instantly...what have you done: nothing! And that my friend....is becomeing the scheme: "how to beat Juve" in SeireA and the world. No need to make pressing on our attack....press the midfield with everything you have and the problem is solved,Juve is beaten!

Im not saying that Trez is guilt for everything this season,there are many. Im just saying that the total reconstruction of the team must start at his position! Money that we can get for him is more usseful than he in the squad! AMEN
    How to beat Juve 2003-2004

1 Making simple tricks close to Montero

2 Play long balls, theres no such as "defence line", Legro surely left behind

3 Play long balls in the middle, sure no one will catch you

4 Let their defenders and midfielders to try to bring out the ball from their own half

5 If Appiah got the ball be prepared for a counter opportunity

6 If Dp is in the lineup, be prepared guarding DYO, or Micco from th 5' minute

7 If DYO running towards the goal, your forwards should be already waiting for the goalkick.

The "knowhow" of beating Juve is not came from Trez's playing style, he was always like that, and I like this kind of play. He doesnt hold the ball, just playing one-twos which works very effective against the thoughest defences if there are mates to pass... This year our midfield was nearly as sux as our defence, our midfield cannot win balls, cannot bring out the ball, but giving away it 9 out of 10 times, our opponents didnt need any knowhow just scored from the opportunities our mids and defs created for them (take corners forexample).

Did you noticed we cannot play counter attack, cause we cannot defend anymore?

OP
    BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
    Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #65
    ++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++

How to beat Juve 2003-2004

1 Making simple tricks close to Montero

7 If DYO running towards the goal, your forwards should be already waiting for the goalkick.
    That ones made me laugh :thumb:
    Good point....
    And that AMEN thing means that I wont say anything more due Trez topic here. That is my opinion and Im not trying to force it to other heads.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

That ones made me laugh :thumb:
    Good point....
    And that AMEN thing means that I wont say anything more due Trez topic here. That is my opinion and Im not trying to force it to other heads.
    Im glad at least something to laugh about...

OK, im tired of it tooo

Jul 12, 2002
    Seriously guys, do y'all think that Legro is as dumb as a brick? I mean, he's never marking his man, nor is he in good position for anything, and he's always playing the opposing striker on-side. I think maybe Lippi needs to teach him how to play football, but I guess big professional coaches don't do that kind of thing...maybe he should.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    ill do it for free if it means we get a better lego.:fero:
    I will seriously pay Juventus money if they let me coach Legro for two hours a day for the off-season. I garuntee that he would be a much better player. It's not really that hard to teah someone marking and the off-sides trap. I've taught the concepts to eight year-olds, I think that Legro could grasp them.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
    Moggi always goes on about Juve being the only team who have operated with a profit for the last few years - basically saying Juve are the best at managing it's finances etc.

The only problem with that is........our team is shit - because Moggi has been too stingy to buy anyone worth buying. Whereas Milan paid a lot for Nesta - he is ultimately worth it as you get quality for years to come. Moggi has either gone for cheaper players or insisted that the team doesn't need any changes. Even though we won the league last season and got to the CL final it was pretty blatant our team needed improving - Moggi and Lippi have buried their heads in the sand and said everything was fine. The CL Final showed everyone how poor Juve were.

So now, we need a whole new defence, I'd like a pretty much new midfield and the attack needs changing - all due to the fact that Moggi and Lippi have tried to save money (obviously I realise everyone needs to be in a good financial position - but not at the expense of the team!).

What is the point in saving all your money if your team is rubbish? If Moggi and Lippi (if he's still there) have any sense they will revolutionise the team this summer - then our finances won't be in such a good state will they?! What will Moggi boast about then?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Trezeguet will be sold... not because he is useles... (he is a great scorer for sure, one of the best in the world)... but because his style of playing doesnt suits or help juve anymore.
    He cant play in juven5us because we dont have the right midfielders to provide balls to him. IN teams like real madrid, he will score like crazy but here is useless.

Legro...mmm maybe we can gicve hima nother opportunity.. but appiah have to go. He doesnt deserve to be here.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

I will seriously pay Juventus money if they let me coach Legro for two hours a day for the off-season. I garuntee that he would be a much better player. It's not really that hard to teah someone marking and the off-sides trap. I've taught the concepts to eight year-olds, I think that Legro could grasp them.
    Yo Ian, I'll help you out on that summer training for Legro, as I learned how to play the position after 13 years of being a playmaker. I learned how to play sweeper this past year and it payed off, as we won a tournament. I think my experiance could help him as well!:D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    "The rest…

Paolo Montero (Juventus)
    Montero’s 16th red card of his Serie A career against Inter last night was perhaps the final straw for Juve fans. The Uruguayan’s reckless tackles left his side with 10 men yet again in a game where they were already trailing. When will he learn? He may not be a part of the new Juve era. "

channel 4

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
    Yo Ian, I'll help you out on that summer training for Legro, as I learned how to play the position after 13 years of being a playmaker. I learned how to play sweeper this past year and it payed off, as we won a tournament. I think my experiance could help him as well!
    Going off your way of thinking - I could coach Trez to score a few more as I played up front for my school team.

While I'm at it I once saw a video on defenders, so therefore I could coach the whole Juve defence and they would never concede a goal again!

In fact, why the hell doesn't the Italian Football Association call me up to take over from Trap!

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
    Yo Ian, I'll help you out on that summer training for Legro, as I learned how to play the position after 13 years of being a playmaker. I learned how to play sweeper this past year and it payed off, as we won a tournament. I think my experiance could help him as well!:D
    Deal. Anything that makes Legro better should be done. He has the physical capabilities, but maybe the two of us can hammer the mental part of the game into his head. :D

qcfabio

Apr 5, 2004
    5 If Appiah got the ball be prepared for a counter opportunity...haha...!!!
    A REALLY GOOD POINT !!!

Appiah simply does not know how to pass the ball in the opponent's half ...
    He can only pass the ball back...
    He cannot do anything constrctive for Juve
    He just ruins the midfield of Juve ...

Enzo istotally different, he always try to have some intelligent pass and use his fantastic feet to protect the ball ... Why do someone alse say Enzo will not be a world beater ? just becuz he is not a well-known foreign young player like Kaka ? javascript:smilie(':confused:')

Enzo should play at the centre of midfield with 2 good winger supporting him such as Nedved and Gasbarroni ... If Enzo is given a regular place in the starting 11, he can become the likes of Pirlo within one year !!! I'm sure about this !!! javascript:smilie(':fero:')

Given the age of Conte, Brighi or Blasi should really come back to Juve ...

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
    Guys you are talking about changing almost the whole team which doesn’t sounds logic
    How many players you think will join Juve next season
    IMO not more than 3
    2 Defenders
    1 Mid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)