My Opinion after tonight`s game (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Miccoli deserve to stay. He was our most dangerous man yesterday and has been very consistant during the campaign.

after all.. there are players that are causing our team to lose,,,and miccoli is not one of them.

OP
BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #26
    Yess....I was a fan even when Amoruso was here :D They struggled also but we won SerieA that year right? Tigh finish with Inter,remembre? Some derby games won remembre?
    And they weren`t aroggant and threatned to quit if they arn`t first team.......
    So message to Miccolli: keep your mouth shut! if you cant....then show us that you deserve what you cry for!!!

OP
    BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
    Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    Miccoli deserve to stay. He was our most dangerous man yesterday and has been very consistant during the campaign.

after all.. there are players that are causing our team to lose,,,and miccoli is not one of them.
    And my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what game did you watch??????
    :wallbang:

Beside one shot that was close(at result 3-1) he shown NOTHING!
    He was even worse than Treze if that can be possible.....

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

miccoli was trying and trezeguet was doing sh*t

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    Hey,guys..........Lets not make our perfect eleven....thats boreing :D

The point of this thread is to eliminate the weakest points in this season and for me they are: Montero,Trezeguet,Camoranesi,Miccolli(imo)
    eliminating the weakest points to this seas would as such then. realistically thinking and being honest.

defence- only ferrara can hold his head high this season.

midfield:
    tacchinardi- misses davids to make him look good.
    appiah- lippi messed him up
    camoranesi- hot and cold, mostly cold though.
    maresca- our only good midfielder this season.
    nedved- half the player he was last season
    conte- why even bother
    olivera- now loaned but why did moggi buy him again???
    tudor- somtimes used there..what a pathetic thing to do.

forwards:
    di vaio- wastes too many chances.
    trez- injury prone, if not he would score 25 goals plus.
    dp- injury prone and takes too long to hit form after injury
    miccoli- did fairly well when first given the chance. lippi dealt him a bad hand by persisting with dp when he wasnt in form.

coach:
    Lippi has been pathetic in the big games this season. since the CL final last season, he has buckled hardcore with formations and starting line ups and last night was no different.

management:
    Moggi for the first time has to accept responsibility for juves below average squad this season. i'm all for being in the black, but if the team cant perform well due to not being strong in key areas, then you are not going to win anything, nor will you make money. so we will be in the red anyway like we are this season.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003

after watching tonite's game,

first of all Montero should be HANGED.

secondly, has anyone ever noticed that Appiah has no influence at all towards the game. he's passes are most of the time misplaced and he's the most ****in predictable footballer that i ever seen. you never see for more than 5 seconds with the ball. the minute he gets it either he losses it to the openent or passes it back to diffenders. he's not even a freakin ball winner. so what the hell does he do ?..NOTHING ... i've seen enough of his shiite .. i say kick him out.

Brindelli, no comments about him. just kick him out.

how's left .... that it i guess. the rest of the players were average.

Camoranesi was juve's best player in my opinion.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003

:rolleyes:

thats not true....and he is noit doing at his max because the whole mid and defenfe is shit...

He is not responsible for our debacles...and he have a lot of potential.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

after watching tonite's game,

first of all Montero should be HANGED.

secondly, has anyone ever noticed that Appiah has no influence at all towards the game. he's passes are most of the time misplaced and he's the most ****in predictable footballer that i ever seen. you never see for more than 5 seconds with the ball. the minute he gets it either he losses it to the openent or passes it back to diffenders. he's not even a freakin ball winner. so what the hell does he do ?..NOTHING ... i've seen enough of his shiite .. i say kick him out.

Brindelli, no comments about him. just kick him out.

how's left .... that it i guess. the rest of the players were average.

Camoranesi was juve's best player in my opinion.

o tell u the truth.. i have been hugely dissapointed with appiah...and now i really think that he have to go to another team for his own sake. He is not doing well here and i dont tink he will improve.

his problem is beyond our reaches.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    I dont think Miccoli should be let go. Or we'll see him become big in another team and score against us.

If selling all the players including the coach will make us change and start winning stuff then Im up for it.

I hope Moggi gets Zlatan

desireless

Sep 16, 2003
    Lippi is probably ruining Maresca's career. Lippi better be gone in the summer.

Out of the players to be sold, pick two: Del Piero, Trez, Nedved, and Thuram. Frankly, I don't care who leaves, just get rid of two of them to bring in better players. How ironic is it that these players are the ones that are always injured?
    Well there is no point for Maresca to ge injured as well right..... I mean it is almost the end of the season, and to get injured at the end of the season is a big No, No.

May 17, 2003
    IMO Camo has been one of our worst players all season long. When he has the ball, it seems like something big is gonna happen, but instead he runs into a brick wall or plays the ball out. If you guuise think he was our best player last night(even though I thought Miccoli played the best under the circumstances) it was still a verry S**tty performance indeed. He does crap all. The goa was luck, if Killy wasn't there it would have got behind Trez and would've been cleared by the defence.

BTW, I REALLY DOUBT that there is a chance of Ambrosini coming to us. Why the hell would he?!?!?!?!

arc

Mar 11, 2004
    camo played very good in the first haf, but he quiet down in the second haf, thats y he got sub

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)